Enter to win some games and movies

n4styn4t3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
No more Live codes but we are going to be giving away some games and movies soon. A new podcast will be up in the next couple of days and details will be revealed on how to enter to win. Also, one of the games is God of War, so yea...

www.2guys1blog.net

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to sleep. Sent about 10 codes out, and I'll send the rest out tomorrow morning. Thanks to everyone who gave us a look.

[quote name='TTO']Thanks for the code. Btw, does the code expire anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, but it stacks on top of any existing subscription you have, so no point in saving it.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']I meant a code for each person. Sorry for the confusion.[/QUOTE]

Did people actually think you would give more then code or two per person?

[quote name='Dr Geo']Did people actually think you would give more then code or two per person?[/QUOTE]

Apparently they thought the first person to post got the whole lot, haha.

Just posted a comment, thanks for giving them out like this!

My friends and I are trying to do something similar to your website, so nice to see someone else do so!

Just ran out of codes guys. Thanks to everyone who checked us out and sorry to everyone who didn't get a code. We try to update the site pretty regularly (this week being the exception). We do a weekly podcast that you can check out on the site or on iTunes. If I come across more codes or anything I can share, I'll let everyone know.

Thanks and good night.

Left a comment. Cool site and thanks for the codes even though I probably would have gotten one anyway if you weren't busy taking them all first. I guess I'm just too slow ;)

bread's done
Back