Enter to Win the ASTRO A30’s

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am helping UGO.com with a few projects. Starting today if you follow @UGODOTCOM on twitter you are instantly entered to win an Astro A30 headset

It is a great prize and if you follow before the first drawing on Monday at 4pm EST you will be included in all 5 drawings.

Simply follow @UGODOTCOM on Twitter for your chance to win one of five bad ass gaming headsets.
Official Rules

First winner will be selected on Monday, April 12th! Enter now.

ENTER TO WIN the ASTRO A30 HEADSET
Click for Details

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I was just figuring out where I was to buy a new TurtleBeach x41 ... I would be so amazed and lucky if I win this instead seeing as my wallet keeps telling me not to buy a new headset!

Glad to help out Wombat. Thank you.

Btw, does anyone know anything about this headset? I read you need to buy an amp or something for it to work with 360 or PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does look like if, in the odd chance one of us wins, we must by the MixAmp to use it to speak online with our consoles. Kinda crappy in that it does not come with it, but free is still free!

If I won a pair of these, I would seriously buy myself a steak dinner. Sexiest headphones on the market...for gaming and mp3 uses. I hate being a college student at times.

Hopefully my luck will turn out this time.

bread's done
Back