Entourage?

Chris Dillon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I just got hooked on the show and got to see the first 4 episodes and really want to see everything. I don't havve HBO so i can't watch them on demand so what is my cheapest offers. I'm sure I missed out and all the sales were when part 2 of season 3 came out but is there anything out there.

[quote name='Chris Dillon']I just got hooked on the show and got to see the first 4 episodes and really want to see everything. I don't havve HBO so i can't watch them on demand so what is my cheapest offers. I'm sure I missed out and all the sales were when part 2 of season 3 came out but is there anything out there.[/quote]

I'm assuming you mean Entourage?

Depending on where you live your library may have them in stock. Best part is if you don't have a library card you just have to sign up and then everything else is free.

Here in Denver the library system is amazing, I haven't had to buy a dvd since I moved here and they also carry some PC Games. I'm spoiled that's all I gotta say.:D

I saw season 1 and possibly 2 while at Walmart today for $19.96, but YMMV. DeepDiscount.com has 1 & 2 for $24.99 each. Until there's a decent sale season 3 can be found for $20-$25 each part.

[quote name='Sacsquash']Depending on where you live your library may have them in stock. Best part is if you don't have a library card you just have to sign up and then everything else is free.

Here in Denver the library system is amazing, I haven't had to buy a dvd since I moved here and they also carry some PC Games. I'm spoiled that's all I gotta say.:D[/quote]

Funny you bring that up... Florida also has them in the Library system.

If you only want to watch them, not necessarily own them, and you plan on watching them all within a month, the cheapest way is with an unlimited rental plan.

Hollywood Video MVP = $9.99/1st month. They usually have them all in stock.
Blockbuster whatever (online/B&M combo) = ?/month. Ditto on stock.
Netflix = Might have to wait for them to get on your list (older seasons should be quick to arrive)

BTW, the entire series so far is just as good if not better than what you've gotten hooked on with the first disc of S1. I always make it a priority to rent them as soon as they come out on DVD. I watched the entirety of S3.2 on Wednesday this week, excellent as always.

What the fuck is Entourare? Anyway, if you mean Entourage, then Target still has seasons 1,2, 3.1 for $19.99. Sometimes you can find season 1 for $16.99 at Fry's or for $17.99 recnetly at BB on sale the week Season 3.2 came out. I still need to get 3.1, but this is probably my favorite and the best show on TV at the moment. Far more consistent that 24 from what I can tell and always, always leaves me wanting more. Still, I wasn't too much a fan of the girl they got to play as Vince's fling/agent last season.

Yeah I got season 1 for 17.99 at best buy and season 3.2 for 12.50 because there was a sign that said half off the new season if you buy a previous one. Don't know what deals they have still going on though.

bread's done
Back