Epic Mickey 2 (Wii U/Wii), Epic Mickey Power of Illusion (3DS) - $5 ea @ Walmart.com (free shipping 12/18 only or free in store pickup)

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
:wiiu: Epic Mickey 2: Power of Two - $5.00

:wii: Epic Mickey 2: Power of Two - $5.00

:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion - $5.00

Note: Price went from $4.30 to $4.35 o $5.00

Free in-store pickup or free shipping on 12/18 only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this didn't receive the best reviews. I still grabbed a copy for my son for xmas to go along with his new wii u. Thanks.

I ordered based off what I remembered hearing about the game(s), which I thought was "not great but not too bad" (Epic Mickey 2) and "kind of a crummy demo but probably alright for less than $5 (Power of Illusion)

Reading reviews though, just about every critic was hard on both games, with several saying the port to Wii U was handled poorly and that one should get the Wii version instead (which didn't review all that hot either)

Oh well, I'm sure I'll end up dumping them during some oddball trade-in special anyway in the future.

Could I price match this at Best Buy? I've never actually done this before so sorry if it's a dumb question.
Absolutely! Show them the price on your phone and you should be good to go. The only problem you might run into is availability at your local Best Buy of these games. If they have them though, you're good.

Could I price match this at Best Buy? I've never actually done this before so sorry if it's a dumb question.
Absolutely! Show them the price on your phone and you should be good to go. The only problem you might run into is availability at your local Best Buy of these games. If they have them though, you're good.
yes you can but to add more to what Litepink said this will only work if you want the 3DS version.

Best buy doesnt sell the Wii or Wii U version in store or online and havent for awhile now and the SKU #'s been long deleted from best buy system for this fact also.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two-nintendo-wii-u/6851998.p?id=1218808912324&

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two-nintendo-wii/5020981.p?id=1218597391510

Yeah I'm only interested in the 3DS version. Walmart doesn't have copies in stock but my local Best Buy does, which is why I asked. Thanks for the help!

nope, because Best Buy only has the PS3 version online. If you see them in store, and Walmart still has this going on, then sure, it's easy - just talk to the vidoe game associate and they can usually ring you up in the video game dept, too!

Target doesn't have any of these in stock either, if you were thinking about price matching there.

Both are way more convenient to me then Wally World... I don't think these are even worth paying the $5 for shipping (hated Epic Mickey 1), so unless I find something else quick they're probably a no go for me!

I wouldn't pay more than $15 for any of these, but at under $5 each these are a great deal!  I've sadly paid a lot more for a lot worse games.

I have both games. The console game is fun but can get frustrating at times not knowing what to do because it isn't always clear. I feel like th first Epic Mickey was easier to play. The 3DS version is good too but is a short game, I think my total play time was around 7 hours including replaying some levels to get items that were missed.

Free shipping today only (12/18) at walmart.com in case these aren't available at your store or don't feel like going to Walmart.

bread's done
Back