Epic Mickey Power of Illusion 29.99 Amazon -Edit: All Epic Mickey 2 Preorders $10 off

[quote name='marineal']its the 3DS version...which will bomb real fast and drop to >20 sooner than later[/QUOTE]

The 3DS version looks awesome to me. Reminds me of old NES Capcom Disney games and those were some of the funnest on the system.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I had moved my preorder over to Newegg (w/ the $10 off $40 coupon) but I'd rather use my Prime account to actually try and get this prior to Thanksgiving.

[quote name='Octopod']The 3DS version looks awesome to me. Reminds me of old NES Capcom Disney games and those were some of the funnest on the system.[/QUOTE]

I have to completely agree that the 3ds version looks great. It's a completely different game as far as I know, even titled differently. I'm not even sure why it's still lumped in with the console versions.

Thanks preordering
sig.jpg
this now

Looks awesome, the only thing that concerns me about the 3Ds game is Mickey's running/moving speed. Gotta preorder mine soon, I want those Oswald Ears.

[quote name='Midboss']I have to completely agree that the 3ds version looks great. It's a completely different game as far as I know, even titled differently. I'm not even sure why it's still lumped in with the console versions.[/QUOTE]

Third agree. The 3DS version is the only one I'm interested in.

well i look at it now and it says $5 off. Unless of course you mean cuz its $34.99 currently and then u get $5 off, since its MSRP is $40 then yea, im interested. This is from a long time fan of castle of illusion. Mustve beaten that game a hundred times as a kid.

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']well i look at it now and it says $5 off. Unless of course you mean cuz its $34.99 currently and then u get $5 off, since its MSRP is $40 then yea, im interested. This is from a long time fan of castle of illusion. Mustve beaten that game a hundred times as a kid.[/QUOTE]

It takes the $5 off at checkout making it $29.99 as stated in the OP.

For anyone who pre-ordered this, the price has now dropped to $29.99, so you'll actually get it for $24.99 if you locked it in with the $5 off promo.

Sweet deal. I'm getting it for $19.99 right now because it was $34.99 when I ordered, then it took off the existing $5 promo and I used the (half of the) Brave coupon and got $10 off of that.

If the price sticks at $29.99 I may end up getting it for $15 when all is said and done due to the pre-order guarantee.

(Ordered the Wii version as well using the same combination of promos and coupons...price on that ended up at $29.99...if the Wii game holds its current price I'll be getting it for $24.99 because of the same pre-order guarantee)

Wow, this is really nice to get it for $25. I seriously considered cancelling my preorder and getting it from Gamestop instead, but I'm now glad I didn't.

Don't forget that the Wii U version is now $49.99, making the total $44.99 for those who preordered with the $5 off coupon.

Gotta love Amazon's preorder prices! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='pjgamer007']Wow, this is really nice to get it for $25. I seriously considered cancelling my preorder and getting it from Gamestop instead, but I'm now glad I didn't.[/QUOTE]

gamestop has the oswald ears for free with preorder!!!

I see the $29.99 price for Power of Illusion, but I'm not getting the additional $5 off when I go through checkout. Did I miss out?

bread's done
Back