Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion - 3DS - $29.99 - Amazon

MrMan2k3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon currently has Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion for 3DS (preorder) on sale for $34.99 (MSRP $39.99). When you check out, an additional $5 will be deducted from your order.

"Bonus Offer
Pre-order Disney Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion and save $5.00. Discount is reflected during checkout. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. "

It's the same price you could have locked in your preorder at Newegg, but that deal is no longer available. It's also possible (not necessarily likely) that Amazon's price for this game will drop further, saving you ever more money.

[quote name='Davivascaino']ordered now. Thanks, prime shipping is better than the egg saver. I am still waiting my new mario bros 2 from newegg[/QUOTE]

that makes two of us lol

Third waiting for my Mario too.

On topic I ordered this a few months ago with my gold box discount. Should I contact them to get the extra $5 off or will it automatically get taken off?

I have high hopes for this game. It looks like the Mickey games of old, like Magical Quest and World of Illusion. I can only hope the gameplay will feel the same.

Perhaps if this game does well we could dream of a new Ducktales game, that would be sweet.

[quote name='SteveGo']I have high hopes for this game. It looks like the Mickey games of old, like Magical Quest and World of Illusion. I can only hope the gameplay will feel the same.

Perhaps if this game does well we could dream of a new Ducktales game, that would be sweet.[/QUOTE]

All with you. I'm greatly looking forward to this as well. The developer is DreamRift-- they also developed both Henry Hatsworth and Monster Tale for the DS, both of which were excellent 2D platformers. So the right team is working on it at least.

[quote name='elyfant422']Third waiting for my Mario too.

On topic I ordered this a few months ago with my gold box discount. Should I contact them to get the extra $5 off or will it automatically get taken off?[/QUOTE]It won't get automatically taken off since it's a promotion, not a price drop, but it couldn't hurt to speak with someone. I did (I'm in the same position as you with the Gold Box discount) and got a free $5 promotional certificate for Amazon-sold items.

I wish I had a 3DS for this, even if it only captures half of the magic of Castle / World of Illusion, it would totally be worth it. You can't go wrong with a Mickey 2D side scroller featuring both Beast AND Scrooge McDuck.

Thanks OP. Might just have to get this.

Has there been any word if they'll try to link up the 3ds and wii versions some how? Just had flashbacks to Metroid stuff on GC

[quote name='SteveGo']I have high hopes for this game. It looks like the Mickey games of old, like Magical Quest and World of Illusion. I can only hope the gameplay will feel the same.

Perhaps if this game does well we could dream of a new Ducktales game, that would be sweet.[/QUOTE]
Tryin' not to get too hyped. But really hoping for the best; kinds like what happened with Batman AA.

And yeah, those capcom/Disney games were awesome on the nes

Quick question about preorders on Amazon: If Release Day shipping is made available as the game's release draws near, does Amazon allow you to change the shipping method on the order?

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Quick question about preorders on Amazon: If Release Day shipping is made available as the game's release draws near, does Amazon allow you to change the shipping method on the order?[/QUOTE]
I think you get a free upgrade to Release Day shipping if it becomes available, but I'm not sure if that only applies to Prime members.

[quote name='Vigilante']I think you get a free upgrade to Release Day shipping if it becomes available, but I'm not sure if that only applies to Prime members.[/QUOTE]

I have Prime. That's good to know, thanks bro.

[quote name='Vigilante']I think you get a free upgrade to Release Day shipping if it becomes available, but I'm not sure if that only applies to Prime members.[/QUOTE]

I think it's a Sunday release. This usually means no Release Day shipping.

[quote name='homerojay']I think it's a Sunday release. This usually means no Release Day shipping.[/QUOTE]

Ah, Nintendo. You're absolutely right.

[quote name='stevego']perhaps if this game does well we could dream of a new ducktales game, that would be sweet.[/quote]

+1

bread's done
Back