Epic Nutshot

Oh god, I shouldn't laugh at people getting hit/injured in the nuts but this is killing me.

The way he just slides across the grass for like a quarter mile is priceless.

This needs to be an animated gif. I love that his friends react by getting in his face with a camera... reminds me of being younger and dumber (not that I miss those days).

He's "lucky" he didn't nail his face or the guy would probably be all sorts of fucked up from that shot. I thought initially when his head swung forward he did smack it. Instead it was just his nuts...which is fine because I'd say this guy probably doesn't need to spread his genes around anyway.

Its funny because he got hurt. What's not funny is internal testicular damage....unless it happens to others because they're being dumb

[quote name='xCKxKORNFLAKES']To bad he has a baby dick so he had nothing to protect his tiny balls.[/QUOTE]

Were you checking it out before the video was made?

[quote name='VipFREAK']yay, I'm at +1.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't leave you at zero, not with that hillbilly video. Friggin' folding chair dominos, and lots of shit being lit on fire. Reminds me of my family reunions.

^Neither do I but... when someone is that stupid, waives their right to any dignity and actually does it, gets it on tape, then upload it for the world to see... It is.

[quote name='crunchb3rry'] Reminds me of my family reunions.[/QUOTE]

Eek.

[quote name='Moses144']I never found physical pain inflicted on others funny, including these nut shots.[/QUOTE]

It depends on its context for me. Like this video...the context is correct!

bread's done
Back