Equistina's First Ever Massive LowBall-Lowball OVER Thx All!

$1 on The Biggest Loser and $1 on Hitman Absolution.

I'm hoping you'll do shipping discounts, although now that I look at your rules again it doesn't say so. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
$1 on The Biggest Loser and $1 on Hitman Absolution.

I'm hoping you'll do shipping discounts, although now that I look at your rules again it doesn't say so. :(
Unfortunately this is all super new to me, I have never done a low ball before, so I went off of some advice and prior lowballs that have been posted to see what is a fair amount. Shipping will include me getting your package for your item, securely packaging it, going to the post office/fed ex to ship it, and actual shipping cost, etc. I hope this is a thorough explanation.

[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Just Dance 2014 (LN) [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]$2 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Just Dance 4 (LN) [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]$3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Kinect Adventures (LN) [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]$1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]The Black Eyed Peas Experience (LN) [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]$2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Zumba Core (LN) [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]$2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Zumba Rush (LN) [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]$2[/SIZE]

Excel Saga collection (ln) $3 The Dark Enforcer

Kiki's Delivery Service (g) $6 The Dark Enforcer

My Neighbor Totoro (g) $6 The Dark Enforcer

Princess mononoke (g) $5 The Dark Enforcer

LOWBALL IS OVER!!!

No more bids accepted beyond this point. Thank you all for your bids on my first ever lowball. I plan on doing all invoicing tomorrow and will have them sent out by the evening. Top 3 Spenders will be able to pick from unbidden items to have some for free. Thanks again all!

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a great lowball, thanks for hosting Equistina (love the profile pic btw). Congrats to all the winners as well

I am working on invoicing everyone, will finish up when I come home from work :)

Thanks again all. 

@wolf: thanks, I love this show.  :)

Invoices have been made, I will start pm'ing them over to you. If by chance you're able to, please pm me so I can message you the invoice faster :)

If you want your stuff shipped tomorrow please pay tonight. Almost everyone has paid, I thank you all who have :). I am packing everything up as we speak 

Hey all I got quotes for shipping today via USPS, FedEx, and UPS. Will be going with Fedex for everyone, I will have tracking numbers for you all tomorrow. I apologize I don't have them today, but I can't go back to Fedex until later tonight. Thank you for understanding.

Hey everyone

My friend went and shipped everything for me at fedex since I got stuck at work (with the exception of 2 people who I will message shortly). She hasn't texted me the tracking numbers yet but advised she will once she's out of work. Thanks for the understanding. I know you guys are all super excited for your stuff :D

Hey everyone

My friend went and shipped everything for me at fedex since I got stuck at work (with the exception of 2 people who I will message shortly). She hasn't texted me the tracking numbers yet but advised she will once she's out of work. Thanks for the understanding. I know you guys are all super excited for your stuff :D
Dont forget to update your front page, I paid last night around 9pm est. :p just dont want people to think im not good for it hahaha.

bread's done
Back