Er........a little problem with a plank caller.....

Porject D

CAGiversary!
Feedback
159 (100%)
I hope someone here with some experience can help me.
I have my own business and i have been getting plank calls from the same person for about a week now. Apparently, this guy is not afraid to show his number to my caller ID. I know some of you will tell me to call him back to fuck him. But i run a business you know, i don't have time for this shit. Is there anything i can do about that? I thought about calling police before but....i don't think there is anything they can do right?

please help guys. :bomb: :bomb:

headache%20on%20Phone.jpg

You want cream of Sum Yung Guy?

Oh no - plank call!

If the caller has threatened you directly you can call the police. If the caller has harassed you (multiple calls in a certain timeframe, don't know what the magic number is) you can call the police and file a complaint.

Prank calls aren't illegal. The nature of the conversation and the frequency of calls can be.

lol, can i really leave his number here?
I think it will get delete by mod.....
well, anyway i tried reverse number check and it asked me to pay.....or any site do it for free?

[quote name='Ricochet']Do a reverse number check, find his house, and then spill paint on his car.[/QUOTE]

GLITTER BITCHES!!!

[quote name='Porject D']lol, can i really leave his number here?
well, anyway i tried reverse number check and it asked me to pay.....or any site do it for free?[/QUOTE]

Try WhitePages.com

I've used the reverse lookup there before. It's free, and the only time it doesn't work is if it's a cellphone.

[quote name='ITDEFX']GLITTER BITCHES!!![/QUOTE]
IDK...if someone put glitter on my car I'd like it...I mean, it would look all sparkly :D

Cant you have the phone company block him number from being able to call your business number. My brother had an ex-girlfriend that was calling our house all the time and the phone company was able to do that for us.

[quote name='whoknows']IDK...if someone put glitter on my car I'd like it...I mean, it would look all sparkly :D[/QUOTE]

no comment on that one....

now a few times I knew a target employee who DUCK TAPED his entire car, front to back, side to side,except windows ;-)

thats fucked up.

[quote name='Porject D']damn.......just tried WhitePages.com and apparently it is a cellphone.
I guess i can't find him and kick his ass!!!! :bomb:[/quote]

I thought you said hes not afraid to show his number on your caller ID?

[quote name='ajh2298']Cant you have the phone company block him number from being able to call your business number. My brother had an ex-girlfriend that was calling our house all the time and the phone company was able to do that for us.[/QUOTE]

That is what i am planning to do. But i think he will just use some other phone to call. but i am gonna block his # tho.

[quote name='Porject D']lol, can i really leave his number here?
well, anyway i tried reverse number check and it asked me to pay.....or any site do it for free?[/QUOTE]

You could always PM me the number. I'll try to look it up. Also what type of business do you run. Did you recently "screw" a customer? by that I mean deny a return, wouldn't sell an item? etc

[quote name='cochesecochese']I thought you said hes not afraid to show his number on your caller ID?[/QUOTE]

He probably think we don't have caller id. But after his first few calls, i called him back and bitch at him. Then he either block his # or he uses someone else phone.

[quote name='Graystone']You could always PM me the number. I'll try to look it up. Also what type of business do you run. Did you recently "screw" a customer? by that I mean deny a return, wouldn't sell an item? etc[/QUOTE]

PMed

Call him back from a different number and tell him he just won a free pizza and you need his address. That fooled Beavis and Butthead once, so I'm sure it'll work.

I say you post the number and we CAG's will just blow his phone up. We've got 70,000+ people here. I'm sure at least 3,000 would help :lol:

[quote name='Graystone']I say you post the number and we CAG's will just blow his phone up. We've got 70,000+ people here. I'm sure at least 3,000 would help :lol:[/QUOTE]

i guess he should get a taste of his own medicine.
Here is his #6107428364

So what exactly does he say or do? Is it heavy breathing? Does he threaten you? Insults? Naughty Language? Ordering Rum, booty, and peg legs in bulk when you specifically state you dont sell pirate material?
Telling us the theme of his calls could help us to theme our calls back to him.

I called and he asked me if I was the one whom gave his number out. All I had to say was glitter, bitch

Well, now I have Brad's number saved in my phone. I'm going to call him over and over and over again until he answers. When he finally does, he's gonna have "The Wolf Is Loose" by Mastodon in his ear (at the full volume of my tear-inducing sound system).

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']So what exactly does he say or do? Is it heavy breathing? Does he threaten you? Insults? Naughty Language? Ordering Rum, booty, and peg legs in bulk when you specifically state you dont sell pirate material?
Telling us the theme of his calls could help us to theme our calls back to him.[/QUOTE]

This might be a bit unusual but he usually call and ask for a massage :whistle2:s
And there was one time that i threaten him about calling the police and he called back saying he is the police.

[quote name='Methane']
plank300wx1.gif
[/quote]And to think I scrolled through the first page and a half just to see if someone posted that already. :cry:

bread's done
Back