erase all late fees

You could give them some green pieces of paper from your wallet. That would erase them. Or you could offer to sleep with the manager. But you might go to jail with that route.

since when do they make a coupon for that???

If they did I'm in for
d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png
....However thinking about it, you could get BB TA/Netflix or Gamefly. Doing so would help you avoid them pesky return fees in the future, but aren't guaranteed instant service at times (this is only with gamefly.)

Sorry, I already use mine. It will only clear up to 50 dollars worth of late fees and I don't think they'll use it if it's any higher than that.

they will randomly mail out coupons for that. before the coupons had no limit on them, but now some are like $20.

A sincere apology will erase any amount of late fees.

Or, you can always grovel or become employed there to work the fees off.

Yup, I believe these are strictly snail mail only. Anytime I've gotten one it was months after I forgot that I owed a few bucks and seemed HV was trying to get my business back. That's simply an assumption though.

[quote name='jmillion']they will randomly mail out coupons for that. before the coupons had no limit on them, but now some are like $20.[/quote]

How in the hell does someone rack up even $20 in late fees at one time? The most I've ever had is $5.

[quote name='sp00ge']How in the hell does someone rack up even $20 in late fees at one time? The most I've ever had is $5.[/quote]

I'm guessing the OP doesn't like to return his video game rentals on time.

[quote name='sp00ge']How in the hell does someone rack up even $20 in late fees at one time? The most I've ever had is $5.[/quote]

Shoot, my cousin gets fee's every week. He cracks me up. He is one of those bastards that rents games and never takes them back, so that one copy of that game you want to try is NEVER in. One time I was helping him move and I found a box with 2 games from the super nintendo era that he just never got around to taking back....

bread's done
Back