Erik's LOWBALL Null and Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what the heck happened here? Never seen a more disorganized lowball on cag since I joined(still haven't won anything I really wanted yet). I always thought once it ended you couldn't extend it. Maybe I'm reading the rules in the lowball forum wrong?

Feel bad for the fellow cags who got screwed with this extension, guess he gets more money out of this now...glad I missed this one. Question for the cags out there, are the people who asked for their bids to be revoked or got screwed allowed to leave negative feedback for this guy?

go ahead and leave all the negative feedback you like.i just wanna finish this thing and move on. ill be done with lowballs after this damn mess

Wow, what the heck happened here? Never seen a more disorganized lowball on cag since I joined(still haven't won anything I really wanted yet). I always thought once it ended you couldn't extend it. Maybe I'm reading the rules in the lowball forum wrong?

Feel bad for the fellow cags who got screwed with this extension, guess he gets more money out of this now...glad I missed this one. Question for the cags out there, are the people who asked for their bids to be revoked or got screwed allowed to leave negative feedback for this guy?
Woah woah woah...

Firstly you didn't even participate in this lowball so I don't know why you're even talking about leaving neg FB to OP. Secondly, he would have screwed just as many people, if not more, by not extending it. The side effect of extending it is just that OP makes more $ which is pretty much the goal of a lowball. There was poor planning on OPs part but CAG was also well to blame. I don't think that it makes OP evil. There's host of more shady things a lowball creator could do. OP gave the full option for people to revoke their bids.

Woah woah woah...
Firstly you didn't even participate in this lowball so I don't know why you're even talking about leaving neg FB to OP. Secondly, he would have screwed just as many people, if not more, by not extending it. The side effect of extending it is just that OP makes more $ which is pretty much the goal of a lowball. There was poor planning on OPs part but CAG was also well to blame. I don't think that it makes OP evil. There's host of more shady things a lowball creator could do. OP gave the full option for people to revoke their bids.

I questioned the lowball and op because it violated cag lowball rules. It only helps the people like yourself that lost and screws the actual winners and if he extended to make more money that's even shadier. I obviously can't leave negative feedback but think those who got screwed should be able to.

Woah woah woah...

CAG wasn't to blame any more or less than it always is. There is always a 40 or 45 second window allowed between posts. CAG always has a bit of slowdown when bidding gets hot and heavy in a single thread. It's the internet which is not always 100% dependable.

It's only about the money. The OP said as much via PM. If that is what you would like to support, then continue doing so, but that's not the goal of these lowballs, it's a hope for every OP, but not a condition of completion.

Woah woah woah...
CAG wasn't to blame any more or less than it always is. There is always a 40 or 45 second window allowed between posts. CAG always has a bit of slowdown when bidding gets hot and heavy in a single thread. It's the internet which is not always 100% dependable.
It's only about the money. The OP said as much via PM. If that is what you would like to support, then continue doing so, but that's not the goal of these lowballs, it's a hope for every OP, but not a condition of completion.

Lol so the op told you it was about the money? However he stands here and makes it look like he just wanted to help people who felt the lowball was unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back