Error 80022D05 Help?

whoknows

CAGiversary!
Feedback
86 (99%)
Ok, so this is happening to me and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and by chance fixed it?

It comes up when I'm trying to sync trophies, so I'm currently unable to do that. I've tried a few things like certain options from the PS3 safe mode, but those didn't help. Currently I'm just trying to sync over and over since apparently that can fix the problem. It's gets to 10% and then the error comes up.

It's my fault it happened, my PS3 was unintentionally unplugged while it was synching trophies, so I'm assuming that's what caused it.

I read that one way to fix the problem is to delete my account and then recreate it, but I would lose some copy protected saves I have, and I'd really hate for that to happen.

Anyone familiar with this or have any ideas?

Not sure it'll help but this saved some of my trophies a long time ago.

Try comparing your trophies with a friend's. When you try to do that, it'll try to sync. If you get the error, then try it again. But this time, when the sync thing comes up, cancel right away and just compare your trophies to your friends (it'll take a while but wait until all of his loads and then wait a bit longer) and check to see if your unsync'd trophies slowly start to show up.

bread's done
Back