Error code (8002920E) ? Anyone seen this before?

Romis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I've been looking at all the Error code lists for (8002920E) and I can't find a thing
my PS3 [MGS4 80GB]
I started to get this error code everyone once in awhile during a restart of TRINE while offline, and I got it during a level change on BRAID recently?

the complete statement is "An error occurred during load operation" (8002920E)
any ideas as to what it means? all replies welcome, thanks ;)

I am a newbie on information about the PS3 , but it sounds like your Hard Drive might be dying . You can always install one yourseld .....If that is the case I would recommend a 320 GB . Hope that helps.....I would call Sony and ask them what the error code mean FIRST!

[quote name='Romis']I've been looking at all the Error code lists for (8002920E) and I can't find a thing
my PS3 [MGS4 80GB]
I started to get this error code everyone once in awhile during a restart of TRINE while offline, and I got it during a level change on BRAID recently?

the complete statement is "An error occurred during load operation" (8002920E)
any ideas as to what it means? all replies welcome, thanks ;)[/QUOTE]

HAHA, I tried googling the error, and this thread came back as the first result. Too hilarious.

Anyways.... If it's only happening with this these downloadable games I'd maybe suggest deleting them off the Playstation itself and re-downloading them again. Also, instead of just buying a whole new HDD. Just back everything up and reformat it. If the problem still persists, then call Sony and ask what the fuck is up.

bread's done
Back