ERROR: You have been signed out of Playstation Network. Please Help!!!

sportsmaniac095

CAG Veteran
I have gotten this message like 3-5 times so far and it just signed me out randomly. What causes this to happen and how can i fix it? Thanks!

I've got Comcast and hit about 67% connectivity on my PS3 (it's upstairs and several rooms away).

This error pops up every few days, but I can usually just sign back in. On rare occasion, I've got to reset the router. I've always figured it was just a signal hiccup.

Eh, while playing the LBP beta I'm getting constant sign outs. It's getting pretty annoying since it interrupts the game when it happens.

Are you being signed out or disconnected from PSN? Try disabling "Media Server Connection" (...assuming you're not using the media server connection). I used to get disconnected from PSN all the time, but after I disabled this option, I hardly ever get disconnected (maybe once every few weeks I get a random disconnect).

(I'm using a 802.11g connection between floors of my house.)

I've been getting this lately as soon as I get access to the XMB at my new apartment (which includes internet) but anything I'm downloading starts up fine. I just have to manually do it and it works fine.

Not a big deal though as downloads continue without issue.

[quote name='siderealshift']Are you being signed out or disconnected from PSN? Try disabling "Media Server Connection" (...assuming you're not using the media server connection). I used to get disconnected from PSN all the time, but after I disabled this option, I hardly ever get disconnected (maybe once every few weeks I get a random disconnect).

(I'm using a 802.11g connection between floors of my house.)[/quote]

This is generally the correct answer.

I used to get signed out of the PSN all the time even when playing games online. Once I disabled the Media Center connection, I have yet to have the issue again.

Since flipping the Media Center connection on and off only takes a few second, I leave it off all the time now and just turn it on during the time I am using Tversity.

I keep getting this one connection error(8013013D), even after opening up the ports and following at least one or two walkthroughs on how to set up a more stable connection.

My wireless signal is usually somewhere in the range of 67-80% and my router is downstairs.

I just look at it as a temporary hiccup, since most times I'm able to just sign right back into PSN and I'm fine from then on out. Of course, if I had access to a drill and didn't mind making a hole in my wall downstairs where my router is and upstairs in my floor behind my tv, I'd set up for wired from the router since I would prefer the more stable signal.

But for what I use the PS3 for now online, the connection is good enough.

[quote name='siderealshift']Are you being signed out or disconnected from PSN? Try disabling "Media Server Connection" (...assuming you're not using the media server connection). I used to get disconnected from PSN all the time, but after I disabled this option, I hardly ever get disconnected (maybe once every few weeks I get a random disconnect).

(I'm using a 802.11g connection between floors of my house.)[/QUOTE]

I've had disconnect issues since I first got my PS3. I tried this, and I hope it makes the difference.

Appreciate the tip! :)

bread's done
Back