ERRORS...again!

masha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
There seems to have been a slight problem with the Cheap Ass Gamer database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/sessions.php on line 271

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/forums/includes/init.php
Line: 27

[quote name='masha']There seems to have been a slight problem with the Cheap Ass Gamer database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.[/QUOTE]

I got that too. :cry:

This isn't surprising with vBulletin... especially with a board this large.

It needs to be maintained every day, or these errors ensue quite often.

[quote name='Lina']This isn't surprising with vBulletin... especially with a board this large.

It needs to be maintained every day, or these errors ensue quite often.[/QUOTE]

so....what youre saying is...kill off the first born sons of cag..?

[quote name='CheapyD']I am handling this...[/QUOTE]
robo2cag.jpg

robo2pwned.jpg

[quote name='masha']An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.[/QUOTE]

who actually gets the email?

[quote name='Lina']This isn't surprising with vBulletin... especially with a board this large.

It needs to be maintained every day, or these errors ensue quite often.[/QUOTE]

Very true. While this is one of the drawbacks to having vBulletin, the error is usually fixed rather quickly.

It needs to be maintained every day, or these errors ensue quite often.[/QUOTE]How are you so familiar with vB?

[quote name='gaelan']who actually gets the email?[/QUOTE]I do. The best part is that when mysql starts to crash, I get an email for each time vB cant connect.
So, if mysql doesnt restart itself automatically (and successfully) right away, I get a thousand emails easily.

bread's done
Back