ESPN Football2K5 Selling Out?

mer71

CAGiversary!
Feedback
280 (100%)
I went to 2 EB's and 1 Gametop today and they only had 2 copies left for PS2. I am happy, I preordered it! Anyone else notice if it is soldout? I think its great if it is. So many people over look this excellent game year in and year out.

BB has a ton of copies (at least mine).

there was 5 copies for each system

also make sure to check under ESPN and not NFL

I went into gamestop at noon to pick up my preorder for xbox. Other than the preorders, they only had 3 espns for ps2 left. I didnt see anymore for xbox.

Thanks CR, I'm going to get this tomorrow afternoon. I don't feel like dealing with BB today, I went looking for it last night. It's been so long since I got a game on release day I forgot that the release date was a day before the store date. See what being a CAG has done to me?

I'm thinking these sellouts are due to low numbers of games ordered and not high demand. You know... it's sick that as close as these two games are in quality ESPN/Madden that Madden is still going to outsell it 4-1 or 5-1 for $30 more. If that's the case people and casual gamers are even dumber than I initially thought.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']i wish i would of reserved, never really go out that way though, its sold out everywhere in pittsburgh[/quote]

best buy has at least 20 copies on mcknight

[quote name='Dok Diamond']i wish i would of reserved, never really go out that way though, its sold out everywhere in pittsburgh[/quote]

They had a ton at the BB and WM in Robinson.

here in Atlanta, we have alot of them in like target and walmarts, havnt checks BB and CC ... but heck, i wold sure like for them to sell out, go for the rainchecks or sum kinda deal...lol the true CAG'ness !

My local Best Buy had about 20+ copies of the game for PS2 and Target had at least 10 copies for PS2. Good to hear it is selling well in other areas though.

bread's done
Back