ESPN Insider

Dahk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
Does anyone have it? I'm preparing for my first year MLB fantasy keeper league draft and I want to know if Insider is any good.

Also, does anyone know where I can sign up for a free trial? PReferably without giving up my CC info.

Thanks

I have it, via my ESPN The Magazine subscription, and even with the magazine - I still have to provide my credit card information. I don't think you'll find a way around that one, from what I've heard.

Whether it's worth it...I wouldn't pay for it, but I use it since it was semi-free with the subscription. Beforehand, I used to just read the ESPN message boards of whatever team you wanted to find info on, and someone is always posting the Insider articles there.

I wouldn't say espn insider is great for specifically Fantasy mlb, but I believe you can get Rotopass.com for not much more and it includes insider along with a couple more fantasy specific paysites.

You can find deals for ESPN the magazine for super cheap... like SirMikael says, it includes a free Insider subscription. It's much cheaper to buy the magazine than to just pay for Insider by itself.

Keep your eyes peeled on slickdeals.net and you'll run across a $4 ESPN the mag subscription soon enough.

[quote name='plong']You can find deals for ESPN the magazine for super cheap... like SirMikael says, it includes a free Insider subscription. It's much cheaper to buy the magazine than to just pay for Insider by itself.

Keep your eyes peeled on slickdeals.net and you'll run across a $4 ESPN the mag subscription soon enough.[/QUOTE] This.
I actually got it for $6 for 3 years thanks to SD.

bread's done
Back