ESPN NFL 2k5 CAG league

Grave_Addiction

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
So, I see a lot of the guys setting up a league for us PS2 users.

I don't know exactly how we're going to set it up, but I'm sure it will be easy to set up when we get the game tomorrow.

I suggest everyone replies with the team they want to play with and by next week sometime, we can actually set up the league.

Hopefully, we can get enough players to take up all the teams. Maybe we'll have a few stragglers and they'll have to pick from the teams that haven't been chosen yet.

Also, we'll have to set up dates and times each week for league play to happen. Hopefully, there will be quite a few of you who want to do this.

BTW, I'll take the Dallas Cowboys!

Okay, so far here's the participants and their teams in the order they signed up:

Grave - Dallas Cowboys
Daphatty - New York GIANTS
rsigley - Oakland Raiders
StealthySeal - New England Patriots (Maybe)
football0701 - Atlanta Falcons
MGoBlue - Tampa Bay Bucs
Ericnmel99 - New York Jets
Peloquin17 - Philadelphia Eagles
Jasonditz - Washington Redskins

DaPhatty Edit - I've sticky'd this.

Well I'm not sure if your talking about PS2 or XBox version, but if its XBox count me in for the Texans.

Edit I'm an idiot, just saw it was for PS2...

I'll take the Raiders

EDIT:

I currently work/goto school til 10pm every weeknight (EST) hope that's not a problem if it is then I can't enter =(

I'll pick it up Sunday. Since Grave took my team, I guess I will take my second choice:

Carolina Panthers

and I suck so I will probably carry a 1-15 record or something bad like that(for some reason the massive amount of football I watch does not translate to skill in any of these games)

[quote name='rsigley']I'll take the Raiders

EDIT:

I currently work/goto school til 10pm every weeknight (EST) hope that's not a problem if it is then I can't enter =([/quote]

I don't think that's a problem. Some people may just have to stay up a bit later when they play you. Not too big a deal, IMO. We just need as many players as we can right now.

i totally call ATL FALCONS!!!

Edit: I also might not have a set schedule for games...like i might be able to play at one time one day but another on a different day FOR THE NEXT couple of weeks until skool is settled in good, then ill be set...
if this is a problem uhh PM me please..

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Grave_Addiction, you damn dirty bastard! You took my team! Oh well. I guess I'll take the Tampa Bay Buc's.[/quote]

Uh, already taken chap. Try again.

Just played my first online game against klonoa (of CAG fame?) and won 13-7. Damn that stop I made on 4th and inches was CRUCIAL!!!

[quote name='daphatty']Just played my first online game against klonoa (of CAG fame?) and won 13-7. Damn that stop I made on 4th and inches was CRUCIAL!!![/quote]

Hey daphatty, when do you usually play? Im drunk as hell right now, but Ill play you ayway. I want to splay soee CGas sonline at some NBLf 2k5! So if any CGAs are online plaing 2k5, please let me know so we caom play!!

im gonna advertise this league to get more ppl ok grave addiction? ill PM you as i get more ppl...
i will try console city, espn forums, and friends...
i hope this league makes it!

Ok, i know there was one posting before about this, and a few people joined up incuding me, but it seems to me that it fell apart...Therefor, I am starting a league set origonally for 16 people, but if all slots fill up, we will open it to 32 people.

reply below if interested...
my website relating to this subject (the league) can be found at the following address:
www.freewebs.com/ultimateps2 and m...llowing teams have been taken.. Falcons-by me

***Thread's merged***

Just bump the old topic. No need to create a new one.

I'd say the reason it died is because there is little interest. I am still interested but I'm in the process of moving so I'm not sure how much of a contribution I can make.

[quote name='football0701']u dont alredy own it?[/quote]

nope, I was going to get it yesterday because he had a job lined out, but then the guy never called him back.

I will probably end up getting at the end of the week, if some birthday money shows up early.

when's the ETA for this to start up?

Anyone notice the CPU can't kick FG's for anything? They miss PATs 50% of the time!

when do ya all play?

i usually dont get home till 7, and am usually away the weekends in the summer.

but i'd love to join. plus...i suck, so it'll be an easy win for everyone

Im in but i wont be picking the game up until sunday but count me in ill have to use a couple of teams b4 i decide which one i want becuz The Cowboys and Falcons are taken and that makes me angry lol ill get back to ya

Well, interest seemed to be waning for awhile, so I thought that we may not be able to get the league off and running. But if you guys are serious about playing, then we should be able to start the league.

Please post the team you'd like and I'll add it to the master list.

well i went ahead and started another league, BUT id be glad to enter a second, so long as Im not the leader, i cant lead 2 lol
ill take falcons! woot woot
or buc's

I have the Bucs. I am in Florida so I am in the Eastern time zone. 9:00 or 10:00 PM eastern is a good time for me.

I just set the league up. The name is CAG league, and it's a private league so you'll have to PM me so I can give you the password. Then you'll be able to log in and select your team.

PM Sent! :D

I wonder if we could do this with our VIP profiles as well. I won't have much time to play over the next few days since I am moving but my VIP Profile is online. Hmmm,...

[quote name='daphatty']PM Sent! :D

I wonder if we could do this with our VIP profiles as well. I won't have much time to play over the next few days since I am moving but my VIP Profile is online. Hmmm,...[/quote]

Well, I was thinking we shouldn't start the league until early next week anyway. That way it will let everyone get signed up and then we can sort out exactly how the league works.

That time is fine with me but there are only 3 teams signed up. So, we are going with just 3 teams?

[quote name='MGoBlue']That time is fine with me but there are only 3 teams signed up. So, we are going with just 3 teams?[/quote]

Shit, I haven't checked back in. There have been about seven people who've PMed me about the password and I thought they all signed up. Well we can't go into the season with only three teams, so we'll have to wait around for some other people.

How about we sweeten the deal, though. Would you guys be willing to put a couple dollars together in someone's Paypal account and the winner gets the pot? I think that would add a little competitiveness and make everyone play their games when they are supposed to.

I just got my internet hooked up at my new apartment and I am still in the process of unpacking my stuff. I'm going to work on the game systems tonight so hopefully I can log in and register.

bread's done
Back