ESPN NFL 2k5 CAG league

my job sucks the balls.

i got home so late, all i did was eat and pass out.

ass soon as i get home tonight, im registering.

im really sorry about the delay.

[quote name='peloquin17']my job sucks the balls.

i got home so late, all i did was eat and pass out.

ass soon as i get home tonight, im registering.

im really sorry about the delay.[/quote]

No worries ... no worries. As soon as we all get registered, we'll be kicking some ass!

What do you guys think of the money pot?

yea this is the major downside to espn, the online part crashes often and allows many ppl to never get on. Numeros emails have been sent by people of the espngaming.com forum but espn has not yet offered to fix such problems....

daphatty,

Did you do a search for CAG? You press either R2 or L2 (don't remember which one) to do a search.

Okay, awesome. I say we start today or tomorrow. What do you guys think?

If we want some more people, we can always make the league public. But I dunno about that.

I'm interested in the leagues in ESPN NFL 2K5.....where do we sign up?? Remember MADDEN just offered their leagues features as well.

[quote name='goosedude']I'm interested in the leagues in ESPN NFL 2K5.....where do we sign up?? Remember MADDEN just offered their leagues features as well.[/quote]

You probably won't find a lot of people who bought Madden around here, due to the cheapassness factor, but you're welcome to join our league if you want.

PM me and I can give you the league name and password. Also post which team you want to play with so I can update the original post, if you intend to join.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']You probably won't find a lot of people who bought Madden around here, due to the cheapassness factor, but you're welcome to join our league if you want.[/quote]

Yes, I like getting my games cheap but I still picked up the Madden 2005 Collector's Edition today. I used a GGC and a $5 Reward Zone certificate to get $10 off. ESPN is a good game but I still prefer Madden's gameplay.

So, when is the league starting and how does it work?

Well guys, I checked the list last night and we still need seven more people to join before we can start the league.

I don't know if we should redo the league and make it public or wait another week and see if we can get the seven players here at CAG.

I'd really like to keep the league all CAG, but if we can't get enough people I think we may have to open it up.

Guys, I've decided to just kill CAG League and start another with fewer required members.

This time, all we need is eight total players. We should be able to fill that up pretty easy.

The name of the new league is League Cheapass, and the password is the same as the other league.

So all you guys have to do now is register for this new league, and hopefully we can get some gaming going!

Just signed up. FYI, when I did a search (press R2) for "cheap" or cheapass", the league was not found. Their search engine sucks. The full name of the league is League Cheapass. If you do a search on "league", then it will show up.

you're gonna have to count me out for now :(

i was organizing all my games and dvds, and the doorbell rang, when i got up, i stepped on the case and put a massive crack in the game :x

im an idiot. hopefully ill pick up a new copy this weekend, maybe not. i got the first one for free, and i dont feel like spending $20 on another copy.

bread's done
Back