ESPN Sports Connection Wii U Free w/ Gamers Club (free membership)

WhatsYoFlava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Link

Free for members with my Best Buy Gamers Club (Not GCU). Make sure to claim the $30 off coupon in My Best Buy Offers and Promotions page from MyRZ.com

Add to cart and total should be $0.00

Credit to Akatsushi on SD

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that was fast: mine already shipped.

Best Buy is funny. They sent me a single $20 Nintendo eShop card in a box with air packs providing it with full protection - yet they send me $60 games in bubble mailers. Using that logic, I expect this $1 game to be shrink-wrapped to cardboard, surrounded in bubble wrap, and cushioned by foam peanuts all within a 12x12x12 box slathered with security tape.
Best Buy's shipping this holiday has been insane. I got a portable (external) hard drive shipped in a box about twice it's size with NO other padding or protection. I am scared to death of putting anything important on that drive so I decided to JUST use it as a backup for now until I have some time on it and can monitor its health.

They shipped me an eShop card+ Steam card as you described, in a huge box with like 20 air pillows.

They shipped me one of the recent clearance games in one of their plastic bags that was big enough to wrap a small TV in, and they wrapped it literally 10 times to make it fit.

Gotta wonder who is training people how to package items- the fact not a single item I've received lately has been packaged "appropriately" is amazing.

How do you look up GS TIV online?  Guess I'll give it a go since I need to go return stuff to BB and GS tomorrow.

Best Buy has been shipping my stuff perfectly. They always send my games In a box with two air bags to prevent it from moving around. They only time they send games in bubble mailers is when its coming from their game trade in center in Minnesota. Everything else is from Kentucky. Shipping speed has been great too, bought a PS4 on Wednesday and the free $25 gift card from the buy 2 next gen deal shipped Thursday and I received both today. That's with free expedited shipping too.

Can some post a link to the espn game w/ discount access as the one in the op is no longer working?

Confused. It shows up as $1 in cart but when I go to checkout it goes back up to $35?

EDIT: Nvm. Apparently just a glitch in the system. A few refreshes later and it changed back.

$1.. :eek: lol now lemme check YouTube to see just how terrible it is. Tennis, soccer, football, racing and baseball.. its like Wii sports minus the cost or ability to function smoothly.

Got it for $1 plus tax.  Can't pass it up for a little bit of fun with the kids.  Can't believe BB is selling it that cheap and it feels bad doing it since they are losing money on it.  

Damn I fucked up. I've slept on so many deals lately. When I go to redeem the offer, it says valid for in-store only.

bread's done
Back