estaland's summer sale - Resonance of Fate PS3 - $17.95 and more

Just to mention, they're in the US so they charge shipping up here. It's $4 which is perfectly fair (and gets more fair with multiple purchases).

But you're looking at $21.95 for Resonance of Fate. EB has it for $24.99 and FS for $59.99, meaning you can get it for $21.49 by bugging customer service. It's a hair cheaper and you don't need to wait on shipping. Although, the last game I got from eStarland didn't get taxed at the boarder (always YMMV), so it's a toss up to which is a better value.

A bunch of their other deals are still good though. I've been hunting for a

[quote name='ragnar14']Just to mention, they're in the US so they charge shipping up here. It's $4 which is perfectly fair (and gets more fair with multiple purchases).

But you're looking at $21.95 for Resonance of Fate. EB has it for $24.99 and FS for $59.99, meaning you can get it for $21.49 by bugging customer service. It's a hair cheaper and you don't need to wait on shipping. Although, the last game I got from eStarland didn't get taxed at the boarder (always YMMV), so it's a toss up to which is a better value.

A bunch of their other deals are still good though. I've been hunting for a

Hey, COOL! I love finding out about smaller sites like this who sell new games for dirt cheap.
I'm gonna give them a spin for Record of Agarest War and Muramasa.

I also like Gohastings, Zavvi and inetvideo... any others?

[quote name='PuppetYuber']www.azomax is alright. I bought all my XBOX 360 RPGs from there (tales of vesperia / infinitie undiscovery / alan wake collector / magna carta 2)[/QUOTE]

Seems more expensive than anywhere else on the game you noted.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Seems more expensive than anywhere else on the game you noted.[/QUOTE]

Its alright. Their prices are standard and comparable to other retailers. Free express next day shipping for any order with over 3 items with of purchase. I have checked other places (Videogameplus, GameQuest), while some of them have lower retailer price, with shipping fees they end up to be the same. Lost Odyessy was the only game that I wanted on XBOX 360 that they didnt have, but I got it off CAG xD.

i like it because they have an extensive library of older gen games. and send you an email if the item you want but is not in stock becomes available.

anyone know any other sites like this? that azomax has some good prices fot current gen, but a poor selection for the old ones.

[quote name='neozion']i like it because they have an extensive library of older gen games. and send you an email if the item you want but is not in stock becomes available.

anyone know any other sites like this? that azomax has some good prices fot current gen, but a poor selection for the old ones.[/QUOTE]

estarland equally does that (email alert).

Tempted to jump on Miles Edgeworth, I've had a tough time finding it for a decent price, or even finding it for that matter... anybody recommend?

bread's done
Back