eStarland B1G1 60% off all used games Now until 4/24

KaitouDark

CAGiversary!
Buy 1 Preowned Game Get 1 60% Off!​
Did you miss out on any of last years big titles? Or did you wait for newer games like Killzone 3 or Marvel vs. Capcom 3 to be available used before you purchased them? Well, now is your chance to get ANY preowned game for 60% off!
All you need to do is purchase 2 preowned games between now and April 24, 2011 and one of them will be 60% off
Be sure to use PromoCode: SPRING11 Offer expires April 24, 2011.

http://www.estarland.com/SPRING2011.html

I guess free shipping also applies.

[quote name='AnubisRW']For whatever reason, the code SPRING2011 doesn't work....

However SPRING11 works....

Kinda odd they promote a code that isn't right...[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaoPi']do the used games come complete? I didn't see anything worthwile[/QUOTE]

Part of the reason that they have those negative reseller ratings is that they actually have high standards on tradeins. They actually charge less if the item is not complete, and they are clear about the condition.

I have ordered from them online and picked up at their 'store' and I would be happy to do so again.

^ Agreed, plus it says right there in the terms:
"In order to assure quality, eStarland will not accept games under the following conditions:

-CD and DVD based games with noticeable scratches

-CD and DVD based games without boxes

-Items with missing or altered labels. This includes items that have been written on or that have been repackaged or relabeled (i.e. rental items).

-Cartridge games with missing or incorrect labels"

I only trade in games that have either no scratches or a few very minor scratches and haven't had a problem.

I rarely buy used games but wouldn't be hesitant to buy a used game from them compared to Gamestop.com which I refuse to buy used games from after the B1G1 free sale they had last year and of the 4 games I bought, 2 were defective and the other 2 were in horrible condition.

[quote name='yourlefthand']Part of the reason that they have those negative reseller ratings is that they actually have high standards on tradeins. They actually charge less if the item is not complete, and they are clear about the condition.

I have ordered from them online and picked up at their 'store' and I would be happy to do so again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, plus they shrinkwrap them (for what its worth). I just dropped a couple of hundred bucks picking up some oldschool things with this sale.

Its Buy one get 60% off one game, so basically 30% off your total purchase if you buy two of the same priced games. 30% of $15 is roughly $5.

I picked up Grandia 1 & Suikoden 1 (both complete) for $58. Still got $200 in credit left.

For people who are still on the fence about estarland's quality. I got my games yesterday. With the free shipping they shipped via Priority Mail, the psx games were wrapped in ups bubble mailers and then the box was packed full of shipping paper. On both games, the discs, manuals and cases were all in near perfect condition.

I can never praise these guys enough. They are pretty anal when it comes to trading in, but it just means that when you go to buy, you know you will be getting a quality product.

bread's done
Back