eStarland B2G1 Free 11/20 - 11/26 USED

They're also giving out free cancer with every order. I haven't seen them mentioned in years (since they're such a pain to deal with) and Gamestop is doing one as well anyway.

I try not to order from them. Absolutely fucking annoying to deal with them when something goes wrong with the order.

The last time I ordered from them was last year of September and never looked back.

I've never even heard of this company. Looks sketchy.
They are legit. They tend to offer real high trade in values on games, even classic stuff. I've been a customer of theirs for years. A couple things of note:

Whenever you pre-order a game with them, you don't get any DLC (unless its packed in the game case) or Limited Edition variants (unless everybody else is doing them for launch copies, i.e. Tales of Xillia Limited Edition or Dragon Age 2 Bioware Signature Edition). I haven't had any real issues with them aside from them sneakily changing up their location (from one city in Virginia to another city in Virginia). I sent a trade in to them and it was in circulation for twice as long as it normally should have been and I had to contact UPS and confirm (after looking up and seeing their new address).

I don't really have any problems with them

They are legit. They tend to offer real high trade in values on games, even classic stuff. I've been a customer of theirs for years. A couple things of note:

Whenever you pre-order a game with them, you don't get any DLC (unless its packed in the game case) or Limited Edition variants (unless everybody else is doing them for launch copies, i.e. Tales of Xillia Limited Edition or Dragon Age 2 Bioware Signature Edition). I haven't had any real issues with them aside from them sneakily changing up their location (from one city in Virginia to another city in Virginia). I sent a trade in to them and it was in circulation for twice as long as it normally should have been and I had to contact UPS and confirm (after looking up and seeing their new address).
I don't have any problems with them because I can visit their store and yeah they moved last year? from a tiny location to a nice sprawling location.

And they do have pretty good trade in values, though the expensive shipping does tend to kill most deals.

I don't really have any problems with them

I don't have any problems with them because I can visit their store and yeah they moved last year? from a tiny location to a nice sprawling location.

And they do have pretty good trade in values, though the expensive shipping does tend to kill most deals.
Yeah, they went from a Fairfax locale to Chantilly, I think. Getting one game shipped is about 3 bucks, IIRC. But two or three only tacks on a dollar or two apiece...so they do discount on big orders.

bread's done
Back