eStarland - Buy one used GCN/XB/PS2/GBA game, accessory or HARDWARE-70% off 2nd item

Hostile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
Dear (deleted),

As more great games come out for current generation systems our stock of last generation steadily grows. What better way to unload these games than to have a massive sale on Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox, Gameboy, Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance games, accessories and hardware! As a newsletter subscriber you’re getting the heads up on this deal before the general public!

Here’s the deal:

For every 1 GameCube, Xbox, Playstation 2, Gameboy, Gameboy Color or Gameboy Advance preowned game, accessory or hardware purchased you will receive a second (of equal or lesser value) for 70% off!

Taking advantage of this magnificent deal is easy; all you have to do is add two or more in stock used GameCube, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Xbox or Playstation 2 games, accessories or hardware to your cart and add the promo code listed below! Every 2nd used GameCube, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Xbox or Playstation 2 game, accessory or hardware of equal or lesser value you order will be 70% off.

Promo Code: STARSALEPXG

Be sure to use this promotion as soon as possible as this promotion ends on June 15, 2008

Post if you find anything good.

I've never had a problem with them. I got this email as well. In for 2 dualshock2s, doesn't even use up the little store credit I had left.

It may be good for buying but don't try and cash out your store credit. I've done so twice (wanted to give them a second chance) and both times I've had to call multiple times and it's taken at least three months for them to even get a check in the mail to me.

But as I said in the first line I'm sure that they're fine to buy from.

THanks OP. If shipping wasn't so darn expensive, I'd a bought a ton of old PS2 and Xbox games that are fairly cheap on there. Still deciding

well jumped on two cheapies I wanted to get and that my local GS didn't have (b1g1 xbox games). Call of Duty Finest Hour and Freedom Fighters for 12.62 shipped. $6.31 a game shipped don't seem to bad.

[quote name='CHARYODA']It may be good for buying but don't try and cash out your store credit. I've done so twice (wanted to give them a second chance) and both times I've had to call multiple times and it's taken at least three months for them to even get a check in the mail to me.

But as I said in the first line I'm sure that they're fine to buy from.[/quote]

Agreed their C/S is the worst out there!! I sent them over $400 worth of shit and two games I sent them weren't in the boxes (one was in my DC and the other in my PSP) and to this day (almost 2 years ago!!) they have not sent me back the containers for the games so I could get the credit. Not to mention that they never have in stock what you want.

I would say stay away IMHO.

[quote name='CHARYODA']It may be good for buying but don't try and cash out your store credit. [/QUOTE]
No, but spending it is fine. Their trade in values are (or were) the best around. I've ordered a new 360 and two used PSPs from them. I wouldn't count on ordering new systems again, I was waiting for a newer model PS3 to come in stock to spend my credit on and it never did. They're a decent enough place. Everyone you talk to will do their best to help you, but sometimes there's a general air of less than fully competent about them. Everything I've ordered has been in absolutely fantastic condition as well, they're particular about trade ins.

I would have no qualms about ordering from them again for a good price.

I have had no issues... I have a bad feeling though that they are slowly sinking financially... Itws bugging me to use up my $150+ in credit before I get word that its useless...

This is completely my personal feelings (for some reason) and I have heard or read nothing of the sort.

Decent inventory system, sometimes really slow shipping, horrible CS,

But they deal in systems & tradeins no one else does, and sometimes have good prices.

I don't think they will be going under anytime soon. For the most part they've stopped sales on low or no profit items and seem to be focusing only on what made them money.

If you've ever been to their warehouse in VA it is VERY cool...it reminds me of what I would like my basement to be like someday. A room filled wall to wall with bookshelves of games. Almost everything there is CIB too. It's a worth a look if you're in the area.

[quote name='rarebucky']If you've ever been to their warehouse in VA it is VERY cool...it reminds me of what I would like my basement to be like someday. A room filled wall to wall with bookshelves of games. Almost everything there is CIB too. It's a worth a look if you're in the area.[/quote]

I 2nd that! Very cool place indeed! I have never ordered from their website, have always just gone to over there (is more convenient for me) but their customer service is great at the store. Also they usually have more in stock then is listed, if you ask they sometimes have things that have just come in and haven't been put up yet in the back.

[quote name='VerbalKint']as a side note, for first time buyers, they do accept paypal so if you have funds in paypal, the site maybe worth a look.[/quote]

thats new, i used to just flip stuff from gs to them and spend credit, i flipped a few gc broadband adapters. they have some good deals though.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']thats new, i used to just flip stuff from gs to them and spend credit, i flipped a few gc broadband adapters. they have some good deals though.[/QUOTE]

Dangit! I need BBAs... like, four more...

They have the first four Ratchet and Clank's for $40 shipped using the discount. Is that worth it?

I'm very tempted....

Also, the first two are $22 shipped.

How are you all getting so much in credit? Are you just trading in what you don't want, or is there some awesome deal?

[quote name='the_punisher']They have the first four Ratchet and Clank's for $40 shipped using the discount. Is that worth it?

I'm very tempted....

Also, the first two are $22 shipped.[/quote]

depends... do you like awesome!?!??!?!?!?

[quote name='Blade']How are you all getting so much in credit? Are you just trading in what you don't want, or is there some awesome deal?[/quote]

They give high credit amounts. For example, a GBA was like $18 in credit. If you look at their trade in values, they are pretty high. I'm going to be trading my SNES to them in June - Mario RPG will get me like $30 in credit, even without a box. That's so much higher than what I'd get here that I haven't bothered putting it on my trade list.

bread's done
Back