eStarland.com B2G1 for used(REPOST)- DELETE

EDiddy0042

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
I just checked on their website and eStarland is having a b2g1 free sale now until 4/26. It is only good on current and last gen games (PS2, Xbox and GC) The coupon code to use is:

STIMULUS

Also, the site says it is stackable, so if you add 6 games to the cart, the 2 lowest price ones will get marked free.

I know that GS is having a similar sale this weekend, and I am unsure how the prices compare, but it might be worth checking out.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they would just include the classic game systems I would take advantage of this. As it stands, you have to pay for shipping, and their used prices aren't that great on most games.

Those were my thoughts exactly. I would have loved to jump on this if it were for classics also (could have stacked up my N64 collection). One of the positives is that some of their trade-in values aren't bad, so if you have a bunch of stuff to get rid of, unload it there and then use the credit towards the b2g1.

I live in VA so I have to pay sales tax also, but let me say, I took advantage of this deal a while back (it's been running for a while and was posted on here earlier) and if you buy the games that are Used - Complete (at least for all the ones I got) they were mint and re-shrink wrapped, even on XBOX games.

bread's done
Back