eStarland DotD:s Assassin's Creed Brotherhood LE $54.95 360

KaitouDark

CAGiversary!
http://www.estarland.com/Xbox360.product.36889.html

Apparently the MSRP was $100

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) Live and breathe as Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, in his enduring struggle against the powerful Templar Order. He must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood who will rally to his side.
Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies and prevent the extinction of their Order. And for the first time, introducing a never-before-seen multiplayer layer that allows you to choose from a wide range of Assassin characters, each with their own unique weapons and assassination techniques, and match your skills against other Assassins from around the world. It’s time to join the Brotherhood.
This Collector's Edition includes:

• Doctor Jack-in-the-Box Collectible: Call on the practitioner of death and his poisonous syringe.
  • Two Exclusive In-Game Single Player Maps: Extend your game as the legendary Master Assassin, Ezio, and explore the undiscovered depths of Rome.
  • Hard Copy Strategy Map of Rome: Discover the hidden secrets of Rome only this map will help you find.
  • Exclusive Art Book: A compilation of never-before-seen concept art drawn and designed by key members of the development team.
  • Bonus Disc Includes: Exclusive Making-Of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Video, Digital Sneak Peak at the Assassin’s Creed Comic, Trailers and Developer Diary, Game Soundtrack by Jesper Kyd.

title_productfeatures.gif

• MASTER THE POSSIBILITIES: As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single-player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome.
  • LEAD A LEGENDARY BROTHERHOOD: Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests.
  • EXPERIENCE A RICH HISTORICAL TAPESTRY: Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza.
  • WIN THE HEART OF A CITY: Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
  • DEPLOY SECRET WEAPONS: Devastate your enemies with poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine.
  • MEMORABLE MULTIPLAYER: Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sadunk']$10 shipping kills it.[/QUOTE]

maybe but $65 for a CE of a newish game isnt too bad, In for one

[quote name='Razen']maybe but $65 for a CE of a newish game isnt too bad, In for one[/QUOTE]

Never understood people like this. I mean, someone posts a reseller ratings link that has them at a 6-month rating of 0/10 and you still order?

[quote name='ssjmichael']Never understood people like this. I mean, someone posts a reseller ratings link that has them at a 6-month rating of 0/10 and you still order? [/QUOTE]

1. Im using paypal so if it doesnt arrive after a while I can get them on the case

2. I really want this game for this price

Let me repeat: 0/10 for the last 6 months

You'll have better luck getting herpes from them than what you ordered apparently.

Newegg has the 360 version for $75 btw. That's $10 more than here, but at least they're trustworthy

[quote name='ssjmichael']Let me repeat: 0/10 for the last 6 months

You'll have better luck getting herpes from them than what you ordered apparently.

Newegg has the 360 version for $75 btw. That's $10 more than here, but at least they're trustworthy[/QUOTE]

Well I dont want herpes :(

Thanks for stopping me, I'll check out newegg

[quote name='ssjmichael']Never understood people like this. I mean, someone posts a reseller ratings link that has them at a 6-month rating of 0/10 and you still order? [/QUOTE]

Eh, I've ordered from them before. I also just did a bunch of trade ins with them with no problems.

I don't care because I can drive over there and pick anything up. Also most people would only register to complain.

Newegg has the 360 version for $75 btw. That's $10 more than here, but at least they're trustworthy[/QUOTE]

Yeah, estarland sucks at keeping their online stock up to date. Customer service is not bad, but sometimes they have the tendency to give you the run around on products they say they can get in again, but can't get in due to the game being out of production...

Having been to their B&M store in Fairfax, I agree about the herpes thing.

bread's done
Back