estarland - PS3 Initial D Extreme (Asian version!) $39.95

AkariK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
275 (100%)
Dear,

Are you a fan of racing games? Well if you are we get an all-new deal this week for you. We’ve got the Asia Import version of Initial D Extreme Stage with the preorder bonus keychain for the low price of $39.95, that’s $18 off of our normal low price!

Initial D Extreme Stage is based on the arcade hit Initial D Arcade Stage 4. This game features 28 tracks, 23 vehicles and 26 drivers too choose from all based on the hit anime series. While the game is in Japanese, the included manual is in English and this game works with all Playstation 3 systems.

To get this game at this remarkable low price all you have to do is enter the following promo code at check out:

PromoCode: INTDXS

This promotion ends on the end of the week, August 24, 2008 or while supplies last. We won’t accept backorders on this product so hurry!

You may find Initial D for the Playstation 3 here:

https://www.estarland.com/phplive/c.php?k=1.22.27

We look forward to serving you again and be sure to keep your eye out eStarland’s next offer!

Thank you for your business.

eStarland team

I was tempted, but then I noticed it was Asian import, rather than Japanese.

Seems like a good deal.... what's the difference between Asian and Japanese version (besides the manual being in English I presume, like the PSP version)?

bread's done
Back