Estimate of a complete US Megaman X collection?

RockmanX3

CAG Veteran
Hey again, I'm the one who posted about selling off my near complete US Final Fantasy collection a few days ago and now I've decided to sell of my complete Megaman X collection. What would be a good estimate for it?

All are used and cart only unless specified

Megaman X (SNES) + manual
Megaman X2 (SNES)
Megaman X3 (SNES)
Megaman X4 (PSX) non-GH Complete
Megaman X5 (PSX) non-GH Complete
Megaman X6 (PSX) non-GH Complete
Megaman X7 (PS2) Complete
Megaman X8 (PS2) Complete
Megaman X Command Mission (PS2) Complete
Megaman Xtreme (GB)
Megaman Xtreme 2 (GB)
Megaman X collection (PS2) Complete

I know that X2 and X3 are pretty much the gems in the set. X4-6 are pretty much worthless (even the non GH versions). The rest of the games are probably only worth around $10 or so.

A few months ago, I sold off my complete Original series Megaman 1-8 + soccer + anniversary collection for $150. I would estimate this MMX collection to be $100 or so, but what do you guys think?

It sucks to part with my collection, but the bills are piling up and I'm running out of room in my house. :cry:

X2 and X3 alone can fetch some serious cash. Those two alone would top $100 if you sold them seperately. Especially since X3 is a bit rare.

The PSOne titles are not worth anything, the Xtreme titles would be worthwhile if they were complete.

The guy who claims you can get over $100 for x2 and x3 obviously does not follow cart only SNES game prices well at all. you would get over $100 but not TOO much more.

I'd give you $12 shipped for X Collection on PS2.. PM me if you're interested. Also interested in X8.

[quote name='raregamergirl']The guy who claims you can get over $100 for x2 and x3 obviously does not follow cart only SNES game prices well at all. you would get over $100 but not TOO much more.[/quote]
What she said, but it's hard to say how much you would get for this lot seeing as you have the complete collection. I'd definitely say sell it all in one lot rather then separately.
Jer7583 PLEASE check your pm's.

[quote name='raregamergirl']The guy who claims you can get over $100 for x2 and x3 obviously does not follow cart only SNES game prices well at all. you would get over $100 but not TOO much more.[/quote]

I didn't think I advocated that the two would be, "Holy fuck, its gonna be $150 - $200 man" or anything that extreme. I said it would top $100, as in a little over $100 or roughly that amount. I don't keep a constant eye on the SNES as far eBay/Amazon trade-sales are concerned but I don't think I would say something unless I have a general idea of where it was going. ;)

@ Tim

I'm talking strictly prices, not quality. I thought X4 was really good but X5 and X6 was sub-par. :p

X3 pulls $40 cart only if you are lucky and x2 pulls another $20 if you are lucky. That is $60 between the 2 if you are lucky (those are set price listing values. auctions would probably not hit those prices).

Regardless, it is a nice lot. I am not sure I would seperate it out as there are a lot of cheaper titles (as you mention). While the collection would go a little lower than they would seperately, its not as drastic of a price difference as they are all from a same, popular series.

[quote name='TimPV3']Woah woah woah, X4 worthless? Monetarily speaking sure, but that is ONE GREAT fuckING GAME.[/quote]

X4 is my favorite of the X games, but price wise, it barely goes for $3-$10 from what I've seen.

Collectors on ebay tend to go pretty insane when it comes to complete collections. I'm sure X2 and X3 will be the breadwinners while everything else is just extra.

Thanks again. :)

bread's done
Back