Eternal Sonata $39.99 Price Drop Now @ Amazon

suko_32

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
Lol, I literally waited for a deal on this game for like 2 months and just finally gave up and ponied up for it.

Good deal for those who managed to wait.

Thanks OP - picked a new one up for $36 + tax using the newsletter coupon.

Is it a lot cheaper at Game Crazy? - there's still a couple near me they haven't shut down yet.

It is kind of a shame that the RPGs are dropping in price like this (in a sick kind of way) as it indicates that there isn't much demand for them. Hopefully we will get more JRPGs for our 360s.

[quote name='Megafrog']It is kind of a shame that the RPGs are dropping in price like this (in a sick kind of way) as it indicates that there isn't much demand for them. Hopefully we will get more JRPGs for our 360s.[/quote]

FF12 drop to $10 new real quick, this is not that bad. plus with lost odyssey coming out recently, I'm surprise this game did not drop sooner.

[quote name='Megafrog']It is kind of a shame that the RPGs are dropping in price like this (in a sick kind of way) as it indicates that there isn't much demand for them. Hopefully we will get more JRPGs for our 360s.[/quote]

FF12 drop to $10 new real quick, this is not that bad. plus with lost odyssey coming out recently, I'm surprise this game did not drop sooner.

Plus 360 so far has the most JRPG out of any Next gen(Wii/PS3/360) so far and it is expanding by Tales of Vesperia coming out for 360.

totally worth it if you can pick this up. I bought, played and beat this game and ended up selling it b/c I had just gotten my 360 and wanted to test waters w/ other games. I'd buy this again to add to my collection but I'm kind of pissed my saves were deleted.. Or else I'd go through a 2nd run to get the remaining achievements.

NEVER buy from Gamestop or EBGames. They rip gamers off and their products always come damaged.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']How much is it at GC?[/quote]

dunno about new, but it's been 29.99 used at GC for a while.. at least since December

At GameCrazy it is $27.99/$29.99 used

With/Without EDGE CARD

GameCrazy Prices are always better than Gamestop

Eternal Sonata is a fantastic game, I highly recommend it. Your first playthrough is a bit on the easy side, but if you want all of the achivements, you'll need to play through it twice, and the second time through it is much more of a challenge. First time through will take 20-30 hours depending on playstyle, so to try and get all of the achivements you are looking at 50-60 hours of play.

[quote name='nayrkcin']Actually its 26.99, I bought it mint conditioned at my Gamecrazy. Which I just got hired at. :)[/quote]

Is that with EDGE CARD?

EDIT: Actually yeah, it Is $26.99 I just looked at my copy. I guess the price has not changed since early January

[quote name='JDUB X']Is that with EDGE CARD?

EDIT: Actually yeah, it Is $26.99 I just looked at my copy. I guess the price has not changed since early January[/quote]
It's MVP card @ gamecrazy. $29.99 - 10% MVP = $26.99

[quote name='mxpowar']Unless this drops to $19.99, I'm waiting for the PS3 version.[/quote]

I think I might do the same. I am a bigger fan of my 360 than of my PS3, but I really need more games to play on the PS3.

I also noticed that Dawn of Mana (PS2) has finally dropped at EBgames to $29.99/$24.99... it's one of the few RPGs I've been patiently waiting to drop to finish off my PS2 collection.

[quote name='buckythekat']ditto as well, I have enough other RPGs to play through right now and the PS3 version is supposed to have new characters and other extra stuff

found the IGN article about the additions the PS3 version is getting[/QUOTE]

It's rumored that the PS3 versions of Eternal Sonata and (eventually) Tales of Vesperia will be Japan-only. I guess they might have english tracks available on the japanese release, though, and they're region free.

I loved this game, but I'm going to wait until $19 before I pick it up for a second play through. If you haven't played it I recommend it.

Decent price, but not yet low enough for me. Although, if another 25% off coupon were to appear once more, it would be quite tempting.

[quote name='bisquit']To those who dislikes GS/EB too. It's $39.99 on amazon.com too.[/QUOTE]It's actually sold through J&R, though, so it's $39.99 + tax + shipping :(

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to pick up the game and a copy of the hint guide (10% off when buying the game), for less than it would have cost originally.

Thanks OP. I have been waiting for a price drop on this. I think I will hold out a little longer though. I loved the demo, but I think it will drop again soon. Either that or wait on another deal coupon from EB/GS on Xbox 360 games.

[quote name='DarthLGP']Thanks OP. I have been waiting for a price drop on this. I think I will hold out a little longer though. I loved the demo, but I think it will drop again soon. Either that or wait on another deal coupon from EB/GS on Xbox 360 games.[/quote]

Hmm.... good idea. I really liked the demo too. I think I'll do the same and wait a little longer...

Last bump from me to reflect price drop at Amazon. I'm sure others that haven't dropped their price already will do so to sooner or later.

bread's done
Back