Eternal Sonata PS3: cheapest deal? D:

jinijoongie

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm looking for Eternal Sonata for PS3.. if anyone is selling it or know anywhere that's selling it for a better price than $28 x: that'd be great!

Looks like it's back at newegg for $27.99 with a ETA of 11/09/2009.

Since it's OOP, not sure how they are going to get more shipment...unless there is a reprint on the way.

[quote name='eau']Looks like it's back at newegg for $27.99 with a ETA of 11/09/2009.

Since it's OOP, not sure how they are going to get more shipment...unless there is a reprint on the way.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I bit on this - are they usually good about getting things back in stock when they say they will?

[quote name='dcm1602']Post if ya find something good, ive been looking for a bargain of this and disegaea[/QUOTE]

Amazon just dropped Disgaea 3 to $30, and I finally picked it up. Not sure it will get too much lower than that in the near future.

As for Eternal Sonata, I'm a little surprised it's hard to find cheaper, but it's well worth it. IMO one of the more under-rated games of this gen, and it might be the second-best RPG on the PS3 after VC.

I don't even have a Fry's near me lol. Seems like Fry's is a west coast store.

Newegg might be my best bet even if it is backordered.

I ended up contacting HMV and they DO ship orders, you would have to call the store in toronto though. I'll probably ask about shipping costs later.

Amazon has it back in stock for 29.99 less with eca. I just noticed and ordered one fast it says theres a couple left in stock.

[quote name='blissskr']Amazon has it back in stock for 29.99 less with eca. I just noticed and ordered one fast it says theres a couple left in stock.[/QUOTE]

Yep. This deal. Saw it like two nights ago for $29.99. Picked up a copy for $24 shipped. When I woke up in the morning, it was out of stock. Act quickly!

bread's done
Back