Etrian Odyssey III Sale $26.90

GoGamer is not cool because of shipping. Everyone, you will end up paying much more than Amazon would have you done.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']GoGamer is not cool because of shipping. Everyone, you will end up paying much more than Amazon would have you done.[/QUOTE]

price (w/ shipping and handling)

Amazon : 34.97 (3-5 business days)
Gogamer: 31.00 (2-3 business days)

I'm actually going to buy this from Gogamer.

[quote name='TiltonRocks']price (w/ shipping and handling)

Amazon : 34.97 (3-5 business days)
Gogamer: 31.00 (2-3 business days)

I'm actually going to buy this from Gogamer.[/QUOTE]

...what?

How did you get $34.97 from Amazon??? It's $29.99 with FSSS. The total with shipping & handling is $29.99.

[quote name='sabanoo']...what?

How did you get $34.97 from Amazon??? It's $29.99 with FSSS. The total with shipping & handling is $29.99.[/QUOTE]

That's if you get sucked into one of those free trial friggin things

+ that's for the 3-5 day delivery. I think you can get it free but it can take like 8-10 days and that's also with some free trial nonsense i think. I judt don't want any of that bs headache. Just gimme the damn game and don't make me wait, you know?

It's irritating anyway that they can't advertise "w/ shipping" prices, bc now we all have to shop around like this.

No CAG would care to post this at all on this deal section 'cause it certainly isn't a deal.
It's very clear now that OP works for GoGamer or takes profit from them for posting these and I'm quite surprised that the mods hasn't taken any actions yet.

As for the shipping goes, with the cheapest shipping available, it won't be any faster than Amazon. No, it won't.

As most of people are now on Amazon Prime, it would take at least two business days to be delivered to their home. If one is not, it's still a better deal on Amazon since it's eligible for Free Saver Shipping.
Basically, if you are ordering this from Amazon it will be $29.99.

[quote name='TiltonRocks']That's if you get sucked into one of those free trial friggin things[/QUOTE]

No...that's the free shipping for every order of $25 or order. FSSS = Free Super Saver Shipping. "Free" being the key word.

Amazon PRIME shipping gets you 2-day shipping with a trial.

BRUH, it's FREE SHIPPING regardless on Amazon.. anything $25 and over... So fall back.. they the best and you just don't see it yet.

[quote name='sabanoo']No...that's the free shipping for every order of $25 or order. FSSS = Free Super Saver Shipping. "Free" being the key word.

Amazon PRIME shipping gets you 2-day shipping with a trial.[/QUOTE]

i thought that was the super long one, FSSS. I'll just go with you guys on this.

[quote name='gamermann']Guys this deal comes with the Art book which amazon does not offer. I suggest you guys do some real research[/QUOTE]

For those wondering, the artbook is pretty nice in terms of quality and the content is decent. I got my copy from GS since I had a coupon there.

[quote name='gamermann']Guys this deal comes with the Art book which amazon does not offer. I suggest you guys do some real research[/QUOTE]

I suggest you stop posting "deals" for your employer before you get banned and the few people here actually willing to pay your rip-off shipping costs stop buying from you completely. The Amazon copies shipping still come with the art book and probably will for at least the next few weeks while supplies last.

Just double checked amazon's listing and there is no where that it says this item comes with an Art book. By the way how is amazon treating you.

[quote name='bojay1997']I suggest you stop posting "deals" for your employer before you get banned and the few people here actually willing to pay your rip-off shipping costs stop buying from you completely. The Amazon copies shipping still come with the art book and probably will for at least the next few weeks while supplies last.[/QUOTE]

burned

I don't care about the game, but I have used gogamer.com quite a bit. Yes, most of their sales are not so hot because of the shipping, but sometimes they have great deals on their 48 hour madness sales. Plus their customer service did me right a few times - threw in some free games (Hidden and Dangerous 2 for the PC and a few others) and even helped me to replace a bad disc I got (actually, the wrong disc in the Warhammer 40K Gold pack).

Here is the current Madness sale: http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htm

So, buy the game, buy 2 other cheap games and you get free shipping :)

Also, keep in mind, everytime I have ordered, the shipping has been less than $5 and is generally around $2.99 I believe. Now, even with the cheap shipping I get the items in a day or two, BUT I do live near them in CA, so take that part into consideration. Now, if you live in CA, sometimes tax is the thing that pushes the deals into the 'not such a hot deal' zone sometimes.

Still, I do prefer Amazon generally, but gogamer can be a good choice when the deals are right and this game sounds like it is the better deal with the included art book vs amazon's which is sans the art book. Again, I don't care about the game, just stating my satisfaction with gogamer and trying to explain why sometimes it makes sense to shop with them.

DDD-

[quote name='drduranduran']
So, buy the game, buy 2 other cheap games and you get free shipping :)

[/QUOTE]

So very very wrong!

Customer is still responsible for paying DIRT CHEAP SHIPPING, you just get a discount then on the faster shipping.

I fell for it once, I won't ever again.

[quote name='rayne117']To summarize the thread: GoGamer sucks and we should keep using Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I use gogamer all the time. Never a prblem.

[quote name='jaideam']Just an FYI : Ordered my copy from Amazon and received an artbook[/QUOTE]

Amazon FTW. LOL!

Rules of being a Cheapass:
#1 - Get a good deal
#2 - Shipping kills the deal
#everything else - see rules 1 and 2

[quote name='gamermann']Just double checked amazon's listing and there is no where that it says this item comes with an Art book. By the way how is amazon treating you.[/QUOTE]

Thats odd, I just got my order from Amazon yesterday, and it came with the artbook.

They may not be guaranteeing it anymore, but they do typically continue to include them until they run out.

[quote name='Fodder']Thats odd, I just got my order from Amazon yesterday, and it came with the artbook.

They may not be guaranteeing it anymore, but they do typically continue to include them until they run out.[/QUOTE]

In addition to including pre-order bonuses until they run out, Amazon also tends to have a metric ton of Atlus pre-order bonuses. I recall buying Persona 4 almost a year after release, and Amazon included the pre-order art book.

I'm still seeing the art book listed on Amazon as well. It's in one of those special offer boxes that sometimes rotates different content, so you might just have to refresh the page a few times, but you should see it.

It's also in my Gold Box, for $28.49. I'm torn -- I know I'll be getting it eventually, but with my backlog and how little time I've had for gaming lately, it's gonna be a long time until I get to it, by which point I'm sure I'll have had a chance (probably even multiple chances) to get it a lot cheaper. Can't decide how badly I want that art book . . .

[quote name='arcane93']I'm still seeing the art book listed on Amazon as well. It's in one of those special offer boxes that sometimes rotates different content, so you might just have to refresh the page a few times, but you should see it.

It's also in my Gold Box, for $28.49. I'm torn -- I know I'll be getting it eventually, but with my backlog and how little time I've had for gaming lately, it's gonna be a long time until I get to it, by which point I'm sure I'll have had a chance (probably even multiple chances) to get it a lot cheaper. Can't decide how badly I want that art book . . .[/QUOTE]

The art book is really nice... well worth it. Plus, feel good that you are helping out a smaller (relatively) company like Atlus. I tend to put more of a priority on buying games closest to launch from smaller publishers, than the larger ones out there.

[quote name='Fodder']The art book is really nice... well worth it. Plus, feel good that you are helping out a smaller (relatively) company like Atlus. I tend to put more of a priority on buying games closest to launch from smaller publishers, than the larger ones out there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I usually do order Atlus titles at launch because of that, and I've thrown them a lot of support in the past. Budget's a little tighter right now, though, because I've had a ton of moving expenses in the past few months.

[quote name='arcane93']Yeah, I usually do order Atlus titles at launch because of that, and I've thrown them a lot of support in the past. Budget's a little tighter right now, though, because I've had a ton of moving expenses in the past few months.[/QUOTE]
The artbook is awesome. Buy it ;)

bread's done
Back