Etrian Odyssey III with Art Book $18.12 on Amazon

Camwi

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/Etrian-Odysse..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1299697818&sr=1-1

Atlus_EtrianOdysseyIII_Art.jpg

EDIT - Was $19.80, now $19.06
EDIT2 - Was $19.06, now $18.12

Last edited by a moderator:
Was $20.33 yesterday...what will it be tomorrow? Saw this via SlickDeals and grabbed me a copy. Please be aware that Amazon clearly states they may not have the artbook - "Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time."

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Was $20.33 yesterday...what will it be tomorrow? Saw this via SlickDeals and grabbed me a copy. Please be aware that Amazon clearly states they may not have the artbook - "Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time."[/QUOTE]

I've been been watching this slowly creep down from about $26 a month+ ago. I finally bit, so everyone should expect a bigger drop now. :D

As far as the art book, I realize it's "while supplies last", but it would be pretty crappy to have "Bonus offer" on the product page and not actually have it in stock.

It's a good time to get this game, as when it finally goes out of stock, you'll probably see the price jump to 50-75 like the previous games.

I pre-ordered it, and it was totally worth it. Anything under $20.00 is a good deal. Heck I might just order another copy!

Just stopping by to say that, as someone who preordered it, this game is the most user-friendly of the three (though it is still just as difficult). Best game would be subjective but this game is definitely a good starting point since they redid all the characters and classes from the first two. I agree that it was worth it at the original price and now even more so at

I have my selaed preorded copy with artbook sitting there.. have not had a chance to play it.. withthe 3ds around the corner...

I wonder what will happen to the new sealed copies once this stock runs out.

Is the art book substantial enough to consider rebuying? I grabbed the game alone at GS a few weeks ago for the same price.

[quote name='Very Unclever']Is the art book substantial enough to consider rebuying? I grabbed the game alone at GS a few weeks ago for the same price.[/QUOTE]

Fry's has been known to carry the book alone (separate from the game) for something like $5, if you have a Fry's near you. You can also get it for less than the $20 at eBay.

very unclever,

its like a full blown hint guide in size... its full of color and artwork, etc..

Now if your not a huge fan it may not be that impressive, and its light on wording if I recall, more just artwork.

Got mine today. Came with the Artbook. Both were packaged in a bubble mailer, besides the box it came in. Looks to be a overhead surplus from Atlus.

[quote name='Sentinel']Fry's has been known to carry the book alone (separate from the game) for something like $5, if you have a Fry's near you. You can also get it for less than the $20 at eBay.[/QUOTE]

i got 3 (1 to open, 1 for gf, 1 to keep sealed) at frys b&m for a penny each.

the things in my goldbox i already have
ds games

gonna buy today after i hit the Pokemon mall tour
its in my cart ready to buy when i get back

Ack, was going to hold out a little longer, but didn't realized this deal was getting so much attention. Ordered one while it's still available.

Got mine yesterday, the art book is quite nice, but the game itself will have to wait until pokemon is finished.

[quote name='adriley313']got my copy yesteday withe the artbook which i sealed right away
added to my very long ds backlog[/QUOTE]

what do you mean? as in you sealed it yourself? pro.

eau: lol is all i can say

[quote name='proKoyeon']what do you mean? as in you sealed it yourself? pro.[/QUOTE]

At my job im a manager in a warehouse where we seal stuff
we have three sealers here so i can seal stuff when i get it
i never know if it will be a collectors item. like the pokemon plushies i got from the mall tour i sealed right away since arizona is very dusty.

and the watch that came with 999 i sealed
also helps that i work for a shipping company so i can use shipping supplies for free and can send stuff for free.
so i hand package it all and make sure it is protected.

bread's done
Back