EU/UK CE&Exclusives Thread - DI:Riptide Zombie Bait, DW7:Empires, MGS Rising CE Added

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
*This thread was originally for the S/E PSP LE's but due to a good amount of CAGs asking this to be an EU/UK LE thread I have decided to change it to that. We will try and post the cheapest price for these among all the UK sites that ship to the US. :D

*This thread has been transformed now to a thread for both CE's as well as games that are exclusive over in the UK/EU. :)

FAQ
[customspoiler=FAQs]

PS3 games are region free. Sometimes Xbox 360 games are but that varies from case to case. Regardless I will list the 360 version as well in case people would rather have a 360 copy to display. PSP games are region free as well.

Some Info:
  • All the retailers listed ship to the US. GAME & Gamestation must have changed policy because they used to not ship overseas.
  • Zavvi & thehut both have paypal as an option to pay but a few CAGs are reporting some difficutly. For the time being might be best to order with a Credit Card or Debit Card.
  • I have personally ordered from Zavvi and they were prompt in shipping and I had minimal to no damage on my items.
  • Keep in mind the exchange rate fluctuates so prices will skew up and down.
  • If I miss anything feel free to post in the thread and I will add it to the OP.
  • Zavvi now offers free shipping on items to the US.
[/customspoiler]

UK Retailers (That ship overseas):
*Beware the dreaded Mailer! ;)
[customspoiler=Devil Mailer]
2v35839.png
[/customspoiler]

The Hut - Zavvi's Sister Site
Zavvi - Free Shipping!
game.co.uk/gamestation.co.uk - These are the same now
hmv.com - Currently down due to administrative issues. Cannot order.
shopto.net - A lot of my friends order from here in the UK. Apparently they ship really quickly too.
amazon.co.uk - At least last I read, they seem to ship PS3 games but not 360. Unless they changed that. I can't seem to find anything regarding it by clicking their help.
play.com - They ship internationally and seem to get a good share of exclusives

EU Places That Ship Overseas:
amazon.fr
amazon.de

Current Promo Codes (mostly Zavvi & The Hut):

None

Updates

Older Items here(I am going to edit this depending on availability):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8109644&postcount=5

Fist of The North Star Ken's Rage 2 CE (Exclusive To France & Italy)

Release Date: 2/8/13
Contents

• Visual Storybook
  • Game Soundtrack
  • Character Stickers
  • USB of Kenshiro (4GB)
  • Postcard Calendar
[customspoiler=Contents]
north_star_ce_thumb.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:/:360:
amazon.fr - €99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance CE (Zavvi Exclusive)
Release Date: 2/22/13
Contents:

• Only 25,000 Made
  • Raiden Play-Arts Kai Figure
  • Steelbook
  • DLC Code for White Armor Skin, Cyborg Skin
[customspoiler=Contents]
MGR_Limited_UK_Cover_02.jpg
MGR_Limited_UK_WhiteRaiden_05.jpg

[/customspoiler]
zavvi - £99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Steelbook (GAME Exclusive)
Contents

• Exclusive Steelbook by Yoji Shinkawa
[customspoiler=Steelbook]
MGR-PS3-Steelbook-SHINKAWA-01-556x431.jpg
[/customspoiler]
amazon.de - €14.99

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

*Going to be digital release in the US. This is for those that want a physical copy. No disc in US is likely due to no English voice.
[customspoiler=Box Art]
DW7E_EU_Cover.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:
play.com - £39.99
shoto.net - £29.86
thehut - £34.95
zavvi - £34.95
game.co.uk - £39.99
amazon.uk - £39.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us CE

Release Date: 4/5/13
Contents:

• Exclusive Steelbook
  • Wonder Woman/Batman Figure (Way better than the US Version)
  • 2 Brand New Issues of DC Comics
  • DLC (Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52)
[customspoiler=Contents]
collectors_edition.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Nowhere to be found in the UK. Found it on amazon.fr and amazon.de
amazon.fr 360 PS3- €99.90
amazon.de - €94.99

Dead Island Riptide Zombie Bait Edition

Release Date: TBD
Contents:

• Steelbook
  • Collector's Artwork
  • 12 inch Bikini Clad Torso Figure
  • Weapon DLC
[customspoiler=Contents]
dead-island-riptide-zombie-bait-edition-is-gross-and-alarming.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:360: This appears to be 360 only ATM
game.co.uk - £89.99
zavvi - £84.95
thehut - £84.95

Dead Island: Riptide (GAME Exclusive Edition)
*Only listing this because so far there is no mention of one in the US, if there is I will remove this.
Release Date: TBD

Contents:

• Exclusive Cover :roll:
  • DLC I am guessing like the SE for the 1st?
[customspoiler=Cover Art]
253532_xbx_b.png

[/customspoiler]
:360:/:ps3:/:pc:
game.com - £39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']i can't find other site offering MGS:HD collection PSVita here in US.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it is just a matter of time. Konami hasn't announced any release date yet

For those of you pre-ordered the Zavvi exclusive MGS HD Collection (limited to 4000 copies), I received an update:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for placing your pre order for Metal Gear Solid HD Ultimate Edition with us.

As you may have seen the release date for this title has been moved to 3rd February. The publisher ‘Konami' has also advised of a change to the contents of the Collection.

The new collection will now contain the below items:

•Metal Gear Solid HD Game
•Variant Metal Gear Solid Steel Book
•Exclusive Metal Gear Solid T-Shirt
•Exclusive 250 Page Premium Art Book showcasing the Artwork of Yoshi Shinkawa

To avoid confusion the new version of Metal Gear Solid HD will be packaged in an exclusive outer case.

In addition to the new collections edition you have already pre-ordered, you will also receive a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4: Sons of the Patriots (Platinum). This offer is only available to customers who pre-ordered the originally advertised version.

You do not need to do anything, we have updated your order which will now include the new ultimate collection which you can find here.

We will send you the new version at no extra cost, payment will not be taken until your order is despatched.

We hope that once this item arrives that you are really happy with the contents. If there is anything we can help you with please log onto your account and send us a message through the message centre.

Many Thanks
The Zavvi Team

I think the extra waiting time is worth it :)

Link to the exclusive:
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platform...ltimate-edition-zavvi-exclusive/10532517.html

Wait... MGS Ultimate HD Edition will be back for pre-order anytime soon since they mentioned "This offer is only available to customers who pre-ordered the originally advertised version."

Hmm... I didn't receive that update for the MGS HD collection. I went to Zavvi to make sure I still have it preordered... and I do. ~whew~

Does your dispatch date still says 11/25?

it's the same artbook from the MGS HD Limited Edition for US.

so the steelcase and t-shirt are the main difference. + the mgs4 plat copy.

if they open again for pre-order removing the 4k limited copies mentioned before, i'll just cancel mine i think.

[quote name='hecaitomix']it's the same artbook from the MGS HD Limited Edition for US.

if they open again for pre-order removing the 4k limited copies mentioned before, i'll just cancel mine i think.[/QUOTE]
no keep it.

yeah, but i already have the mgs hd game, the artbook from LE, and mgs4.
so paying 100$+ for a shirt and steelbook. unless they guarantee the limited 4k copies, i won't be keeping my order.

also, pinoy here as well :D

[quote name='Animekatt']Hmm... I didn't receive that update for the MGS HD collection. I went to Zavvi to make sure I still have it preordered... and I do. ~whew~

Does your dispatch date still says 11/25?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the status didn't change at all, it's showing "dispatch date of 11/25.

[quote name='hecaitomix']it's the same artbook from the MGS HD Limited Edition for US.

if they open again for pre-order removing the 4k limited copies mentioned before, i'll just cancel mine i think.[/QUOTE]

Main difference now is:

1. Steel case (the biggest selling point of course)
2. T-shirt
3. MGS 4 Plat copy
4. Exclusive outer box

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Wait... MGS Ultimate HD Edition will be back for pre-order anytime soon since they mentioned "This offer is only available to customers who pre-ordered the originally advertised version."[/QUOTE]

It does sound that way :lol: But that won't happen... The pre-order sold out really fast, only 4000 copies :)

[quote name='Serpentor']It does sound that way :lol: But that won't happen... The pre-order sold out really fast, only 4000 copies :)[/QUOTE]
I was right about the pre-order were gonna come back! Actually they made 8,000 copies of PS3 and 2,000 for Xbox 360. About 6,000 copies for PS3 and 1,000 or less for Xbox 360 for Zavvi Exclusive; 2,000 for PS3 and 1,000 or less for Xbox 360 for EBGames Exclusive.

Head's up, Nakatomi Inc, will be selling this sweet looking Zelda tribute poster within the hour. It's 18 x 24 and limited to 100

The Hero's Triumph

tumblr_lxoe2pmvmc1qivc6eo1_500.jpg

Nakatomi is VERY proud to announce the release of artist Russ Moore's first new print for us- "The Hero's Triumph"!

This print will be available later today (THURSDAY 1/12/12) sometime between 2 and 2:30 pm CST. Keep an eye on our TWITTER feed for when it drops!

Russ just moved to Austin a few months back, and we were happy to help him with a print job he had for his site- http://greatunknown.bigcartel.com/ , and after meeting, we were very interested in working together- and this is the result!

Detail photo of the actual print below!

detail.jpg

"The Hero's Triumph" is a tribute to the greatest video game series ever made! This print measures 18×24 is 4 colors, and is signed and numbered in an edition of 100.

This print is in hand, and ready to ship- no waiting weeks for things to ship at Nakatomi! This print will be available at the drop time at the TOP of the ART PRINTS section of the Nakatomi store HERE.

Stay sharp!

How are the taxes? Looking to possibly import the ratchet and clank hd collection from europe to the USA. I did a conversion, and the price comes out to $44. Is the initial listed price the only thing to worry about or are there other fees?

fees depend on your choice of payment. paypal and some cc's charge a minor conversion fee while some cc's do not. my visa does not. also, ratchet and clank collection is coming out here in september so theres no need to import it. u can preorder it on amazon already.

ratchet collection comes out here in september. might be safer to wait, especially for dlc purposes.

[quote name='adriley313']If Ratchet Collection comes out in May, I will be importing also.
Can't wait[/QUOTE]

Its a remake collection, there will be no DLC.
Plus Im the type of guy that gets 2 copies of games sometimes.
Ratchet is one of my all time favorite series to play.
Will have it in May.

[quote name='iPhone']They're actually going to release the Zombie Bait Edition of Dead Island Riptide?[/QUOTE]

As of right now it looks like it. Though I just read a few news articles stating they are currently deciding whether to release it or not.

Also if anyone knows of anything else exclusive wise let me know!

[quote name='iPhone']Well, if they do then I would hope no one on here will actually buy it.[/QUOTE]

I thinking about pre-ordering it... given this controversy, it could potentially ante up its value.

Then again, it's really... unpleasant, to say the least.

So after much searching as of now the Injustice CE is only available at amazon.fr and amazon.de

Also I will be adding in my 2nd post on the first page, older CE's that are still available that were exclusive. :)

I think the Zombie Bait version is very, very stupid. It's almost as stupid as the 'controversy' surrounding it. The whole world has turned into a bunch of touchy little children that can't wait to find the next thing to be offended or outraged by.

[quote name='Vinny']I thinking about pre-ordering it... given this controversy, it could potentially ante up its value.

Then again, it's really... unpleasant, to say the least.[/QUOTE]

+1. I will be kicking myself if it is worth a lot of money, though I have no desire to own it.

[quote name='Vinny']I thinking about pre-ordering it... given this controversy, it could potentially ante up its value.

Then again, it's really... unpleasant, to say the least.[/QUOTE]

I'm on the fence about it. I did like the first Dead Island game but I think the rigormortis edition is better content wise. Depending on release date and if they actually do release it, I may double dip.

[quote name='Zaku77']I think the Zombie Bait version is very, very stupid. It's almost as stupid as the 'controversy' surrounding it. The whole world has turned into a bunch of touchy little children that can't wait to find the next thing to be offended or outraged by.[/QUOTE]

Agreed on the controversy part. I'm still back and forth on the Zombie Bait edition by itself.

[quote name='iPhone']Well, if they do then I would hope no one on here will actually buy it.[/QUOTE]

I F'n love the looks of it, and I'd love to have the torso on my mantle right next to my CE of Walking Dead 2 ....

I don't know why everyone is so pissy about this thing, I think it's amazing

[quote name='grrouchie']I F'n love the looks of it, and I'd love to have the torso on my mantle right next to my CE of Walking Dead 2 ....

I don't know why everyone is so pissy about this thing, I think it's amazing[/QUOTE]
The wonders and freedom of not having a kid in the house:D

[quote name='TooPoor']The wonders and freedom of not having a kid in the house:D[/QUOTE]

Or a wife! (Depending on how much your wife likes horror, of course).

Anyone in the US importing the MGS rising LE? From which retailer? I have mine preordered from Zavvi, and well... It appears there's a stigma associated with zavvi when it comes to MGS

There's no steelbook for the Fist of The North Star Ken's Rage 2 CE (Exclusive To France & Italy

That would be because of the the way they shipped the MSG Collection.
So many people got crushed boxes.
Was a whole thing here on CAG.

[quote name='adriley313']That would be because of the the way they shipped the MSG Collection.
So many people got crushed boxes.
Was a whole thing here on CAG.[/QUOTE]

I know :/

Do you think its wise that I'm preordering the MGS Rising LE from Zavvi? I know its a risk considering what happened. Otherwise, where is another good place to import it from?

[quote name='giantqtipz']I know :/

Do you think its wise that I'm preordering the MGS Rising LE from Zavvi? I know its a risk considering what happened. Otherwise, where is another good place to import it from?[/QUOTE]

You can't at least from the UK because it is Zavvi exclusive like MGS HD was.

Times like these are a good reason to have friends that live overseas so they can order in store and get it for you.

I only order from Zavvi and don't really use the others.

bread's done
Back