Even Better Hd-DVD shopping day!!!!

chunkay

CAGiversary!
Okay so I got all these movies off craigslist.

lost in translation
knocked up
corpse bride
deer hunter
pans labyrinth
unforgiven
payback
blades of glory
hot fuzz
blade runner
departed
inside man
out of sight
children of men
happy feet
last samurai
eternal sunshine
enter the dragon
brokeback mountain

Each one was 5 a piece!!!!! AND they came complete with cases and all inserts. MOST HAPPY about the blade runner though. Look around and you may find some awesome deals like these.

so incredibly jealous. wouldn't mind picking up some of those to finish off the hd dvd collection. its amazing how crazy people are trying to get rid of hd dvd and all.

[quote name='Gumby the Green']so incredibly jealous. wouldn't mind picking up some of those to finish off the hd dvd collection. its amazing how crazy people are trying to get rid of hd dvd and all.[/quote]

Agreed on both points.

My A3 works great as an upscaling and will keep it for years to come so why not keep my HD DVD movies. I don't understand why people sell off there collection for next to nothing!

No dice on Toronto Craigslist. Everyone is selling discs individually for $15-$20 (that they've picked up from WalMart/Best Buy/Futureshop/Blockbuster for $6.99-$9.99). :wall:

haha yeah i see that too. I feel really sorry for the people that see those HD DVDs selling for like 15-20 on craigslist and think its a steal when the seller probably bought them for around 10-15. suckers

bread's done
Back