Ever Bought a Research Paper?

Tespo125

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
I was thinking about buying a term paper about Outsourcing from a website. Has anyone ever done this before? What did you buy and from where? How much did it cost?

Do you think this a good idea?

It's due tomorrow and I need 1250 words with 5 sources. Help!

Teachers these days can tell if it's faked or not, some new method something or other. Goes well for me, I type 100wpm and can BS a paper pretty well in about 3 hours.

Do what you have to do. So long as you understand the consequences of your actions.

r1s3n

If you're in high school it likely won't matter much, but don't if you're in university. They often use programs to check (one of my professors even makes you pass in a floppy with it), and they also occasionally have seen the paper before. Another problem is if it looks absolutely nothing like your other papers, sometimes the prof or TA may notice. If you get caught you could get expelled as well.

It's your fault for waiting so long. If you don't have time to do it I'd just pass it in a few days late, you usually drop just a few points.

No, but my friend did. He got really sick and missed the good portion of two and a half weeks and his english teacher didn't give him much of a delay on his paper. So he paid about $50 for it and got an A on it, so I guess it was worth it.

It is not a good idea. If you get caught.. big consequences. If you don't get caught...big consequences

If it's a college paper, no way in hell should you do that... there are too many sites professors can use to catch students plagerizing like that. There's been quite a few students kicked out of college for doing that and trust me other colleges will see that and it will be a red mark that will never go away.
It's your own risk.

[quote name='Tespo125']I'm a senior in high school... The teacher has to read 120 papers, do you think he'll really notice?[/quote]
Some teachers can use a website to check for plagerizing... but not many high school teachers use it. So you may be safe, but I personally wouldn't risk it.

[quote name='guyver2077']lol i did that my senior year[/quote]

And???

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']No, but my friend did. He got really sick and missed the good portion of two and a half weeks and his english didn't give him much of a delay on his paper. So he paid about $50 for it and got an A on it, so I guess it was worth it.[/quote]

Pretty much same situation... missed a week of school and no delayed due date.

High school papers are easy, if you have any ability in the subject then you should be able to get a B without any real effort. Though how much do you lose per day late? If it's only a few points just do pass it in a day or two late.

1250 words and you waited until now to start? Granted it can be done, especiallly if you do the long quote and analyze paper. Basically start very basic and include paragraph quotes from people who support and oppose outsourceing. The 5 sources should be fairly easy but 1250 words will take a bit of time.

But don't buy a paper, the odds are decent that your teacher will notice it's a fake and you will fail.

I am a high school teacher. Yes, we can tell when a paper has been stolen from the internet. I have nailed dozens of students for plagiarizing work. I personally check each and every paper. (I have over 150 students.) I don't know how dedicated your teacher is, but I guarantee your a$$ would be grass in my class.

Tespo, out of curiousity, what school? I'm a Tampa girl, myself... if it's anything like my high school they won't give a rats ass if you plagerize. The wonderful school system of Florida!

Just bs and take whatever grade you get. If you've been doing all the other work in the class you don't have to worry about failing.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I am a high school teacher. Yes, we can tell when a paper has been stolen from the internet. I have nailed dozens of students for plagiarizing work. I personally check each and every paper. (I have over 150 students.) I don't know how dedicated your teacher is, but I guarantee your a$$ would be grass in my class.[/quote]

Listen to the teacher. It's really easy to tell when a paper is different from previous ones, especially on such a big assignment. Not worth it. Just either hand in a BS paper on time or a well done paper late. In reality, with 5 sources, you should have had a month to do it and it's your own fault for procrastinating..

Turns out I BS'd most of it without copying or buying anything. Damn that thing was hard, Finished at 4:12am. I'll let you all know what kind of grade I get. AngellicLulu, I go to Jesuit. It's not like the public school system. :(

I feel relieved I got it all done. I'm glad I didn't spend $50 on it. Now I can spend that $50 on 10 new games and procrastinate even more!

Anybody who would buy a research paper is just admitting that they're stupid, and I don't care what the details of the situation are.

Sick? So what? You think that you're the only one who had to do hard work when they were sick?

Schoolwork makes you smarter, and yeah, it sucks. But I think that things like this can be good indicators of a person's maturity and intelligence.

[quote name='Tespo125']Turns out I BS'd most of it without copying or buying anything. Damn that thing was hard, Finished at 4:12am. I'll let you all know what kind of grade I get. AngellicLulu, I go to Jesuit. It's not like the public school system. :(

I feel relieved I got it all done. I'm glad I didn't spend $50 on it. Now I can spend that $50 on 10 new games and procrastinate even more![/quote]
oh yeah Jesuit... you could get into big trouble there. good thing you BSed.. that's what I would of done.

[quote name='vherub']it's funny the paper was on outsourcing, and that's exactly what you were trying to do with the assignment.[/quote]

Haha, never thought of that.

[quote name='Tespo125']Turns out I BS'd most of it without copying or buying anything. Damn that thing was hard, Finished at 4:12am. I'll let you all know what kind of grade I get. AngellicLulu, I go to Jesuit. It's not like the public school system. :(

I feel relieved I got it all done. I'm glad I didn't spend $50 on it. Now I can spend that $50 on 10 new games and procrastinate even more![/quote]

Good to see you did on your own. Lemme tell you though that 1250 words with 5 sources is next to nothing, depending on what you do in college you'll find that out.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='Tespo125']Turns out I BS'd most of it without copying or buying anything. Damn that thing was hard, Finished at 4:12am. I'll let you all know what kind of grade I get. AngellicLulu, I go to Jesuit. It's not like the public school system. :(

Good to see you did on your own. Lemme tell you though that 1250 words with 5 sources is next to nothing, depending on what you do in college you'll find that out.[/quote]

Damn straight.

I've sold, but never bought. But writing styles are sometimes as distinct as a fingerprint. I've actually taken extra cash to "dumb down" a paper for someone to reflect their writing style. I've only done it a few times though, and that was at least 3 years ago. If it's in a college setting, the risk just isn't worth it. Waisted tution via expulsion is a real downer

[quote name='Tespo125']I was thinking about buying a term paper about Outsourcing from a website. Has anyone ever done this before? What did you buy and from where? How much did it cost?

It's due tomorrow and I need 1250 words with 5 sources. Help![/quote]

dont do it slacker, maybe you should try studying or preparing

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Is it plagiarizing if I recycle my papers repeatedly for different classes? Because I use old papers of my own and update them?[/quote]

No, not usually if it's completely your original work...Though your professor/teacher probably will be less than pleased if he/she finds out you didn't do any wreal work for the assignment.

[quote name='iheartmetal'][quote name='Tespo125']I was thinking about buying a term paper about Outsourcing from a website. Has anyone ever done this before? What did you buy and from where? How much did it cost?

It's due tomorrow and I need 1250 words with 5 sources. Help![/quote]

dont do it slacker, maybe you should try studying or preparing[/quote]

You're a little late, he said he BS'd the paper.

i just got done writing one and actually gave my speech in front of the class today. it seems like alot of work but really it isnt if u just take one step at a time

Damn I guess I'm 2 days late. I wrote a college level Outsourcing paper back in last summer; it was 7 pages long with 5 sources. I could've sold it to you for $20 paypal ;) But I'm glad you wrote your own paper.

1250 words? And you're a senior? Damn I wish I could take that class. That's next to nothing. In 8th grade I had to write a 10 page term paper with at least 10 sources. But I'm really glad she gave checkpoints or else it would have sucked having to do that over a couple of days which is probably what would have happened without being forced to do checkpoints. I ended up getting a 100 on my paper and she counted it like 3 times. Of course, that was the easiest school system ever so maybe that's why I did so well. This kid copied most of his from the Internet and got a 95. Bastard. I worked hard for my A.

I'm a sophomore in a much better school now, top 3% of public high schools in the US actually, and just wrote a paper in two days that was close to 2000 words. Got a B+. Consider yourself lucky pal. :)

[quote name='Scorch']Teachers these days can tell if it's faked or not, some new method something or other. Goes well for me, I type 100wpm and can BS a paper pretty well in about 3 hours.[/quote]
I can type 100 wpm too, easy to type and ramble.
Plus, your ass would be in huge trouble if the teacher found out it was bought. Not too difficult to type any paper actually. Just needs a good rainy weekend afternoon and a 2 litter bottle of Coke (did you know it has caffeine? :eek:)

Anyway, Mistik, top 3% of high schools? What high school you go to? And there's a list? :eek:

So what happened?
Anyway, teachers actually read essays, no matter how much :eek:

bread's done
Back