Ever Order Manuals From Nintendo?

xfilekr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello. I was looking into ordering manuals for some GBA games on Nintendos site- but it mentions you might get a photocopy- has anyone here ordered before?
Thanks

I have ordered from them. If the games are old like NES you will probably get photocopies. If the games are new such as GBA and up you should get originals. I think they put on their order page or somewhere if you are getting originals or copies.

They actually sent me the mischief makers manual for free i think. Nintendo's customer service people are pretty nice.

Same with double jump books, nice people.

Gamecube and GBA = Original
GBC and N64 = Depends
SNES, NES, GB = Copy

I always send an e-mail to the ninny store and ask first, but the above has been my experience.

I've never ordered a manual from Nintendo but I have a ordered Manuel before. He is awesome - we are like best friends.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']They actually sent me the mischief makers manual for free i think. Nintendo's customer service people are pretty nice.

Same with double jump books, nice people.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I thought they just loved me...:p

Yeah, I got a free replacement manual when I complained about a my Oracle of Ages manual having a small tear on the corner (it bought it new) and they sent me a new one for free.

Nintendo's customer reps are soooo nice...:D

bread's done
Back