Ever picked up a hitchhiker?

Naughty_Insomniac

CAGiversary!
Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker or given a stranger a ride?

I did once a while ago. I think I was probably about 17. I saw a girl being dropped off right on a busy main street. I thought "I'm a girl, she's a girl, we're about the same age, surely she's not going to rape me, wtf?"

So I pulled up alongside of her and said something like "Hey I saw you get out of that car, do you want a ride?" I could see the thought-machine going, I'm sure she was thinking "I'm a girl, she's a girl, we're about the same age, surely she's not going to rape me, wtf?" So she got in. Turned out we were going to almost the same exact place, it was the same mall anyhow.

I've thought about it, but no.

And you should worried about more than just being raped - how about getting robbed, killed or abducted?

It is so easy to hide a knife or a small gun.

Yeah, I saw this documentary one time where this hitchhiker was going around killing ppl and started stalking this one guy............wait, that was a movie, my bad. :roll:

I was picked up once while making the 10 mile trek from my school to my house. He was the same age, and he recognized me from school, but I didn't. I never saw him again, but it was less than 2 weeks before I graduated.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Yeah, I saw this documentary one time where this hitchhiker was going around killing ppl and started stalking this one guy............wait, that was a movie, my bad. :roll:[/quote]

For the sake of your intelligence I hope you are not implying that picking up hitch hikers is a safe practice.

I did it once, but it was a girl that i knew...it was weird though...i just saw her walking on the side of a road and recognized her when she was like 45 minutes away from where we lived...i drove her home.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']As i black man, I will never ever pick up a hitchhiker, because the police will try to frame me.[/quote]HAHAHA that's funny and true. (I can laugh cause i'm a black woman) Anyway I always see people in baltimore trying to catch hacks (people with cars that act like taxi except with out the license). I've thought about stopping but I can never bring myself to do it. But if it's someone I know or seen around I'll pick them up.

I have picked up about 8-10 hitchhikers. I will not pick up a hitchhiker if they give me a bad vibe. I have never thought twice about picking any of them up. The only thing that ticks me off is after you give some hitchhikers a ride sometimes they will ask for money :evil: . I never give them money or want to here some sap story about how hard they have had it. The last hitchhiker I gave a lift was a brother of some 17 year old that killed two people and then committed suicide a week later after the cops were looking for him. When he told me that he was his brother I did not know what to say. That was a very strange night. I believe it is better to do what is right then live in fear. OK I like the company.

I gave this guy a ride once .

image1.jpg

I was vacationing in Ireland a couple years ago, and my friend and I were driving from Dublin to Galway and saw a female hitchiker who looked pretty good from a distance. I pulled the car over, she came up to the window, and smelled like she didn't take a shower in months, not to mention she had more hair under her arms than I do on my head. We asked her where she was going. She said, "Galway". My friend said, "sorry wrong way" and I took off. P.U.

I have picked up a hitch hiker once. Some girl waiting at the bus stop. I stopped to use the phone. I figure she's a 17 year old girl i'm a 19 year old guy what the heck.

I've also been a sorta hitch hiker once. My car broke down on the interstate. I started walking to the next exit and a guy stopped and asked if I wanted a ride to the next exit. I was a little nervious at first but he said he saw the tags on my car for my company and that he works there as well. Otherwise he would not have stopped.

Having sex with a hitchhiker while driving at 100 kph down a highway is not an offence in Germany but if you hit something, make sure you stop.

What a way to go !

bread's done
Back