Ever since my Virtual Boy got stuck to my face, my life has improved dramatically

PKRipp3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
About two weeks ago I was rockin' Galactic Pinball on the VB when I started to get a headache, so I tried to pull it off my face - and it was stuck.

Since then I just wear the Virtual Boy all the time.

A friend of mine at MIT wrote some proprietary software that hooks up to a small ccd camera mounted to the front of the eyepiece and translates the video signal of what's in front of me into vector graphics than I can see inside the Virtual Boy.

So now everything I see looks similar to this.

golf.jpg

Not only have I adjusted to this... but in this last two weeks...

- my boss gave me a raise and a promotion. (he says I have a 'sharp new look that everyone is talking about')

- the really hot girl that works at El Pollo Loco gave me free extra sour cream TWICE in the same week.

- most of the acne on my forehead has cleared up

- my hamster only ate three of her children last time she gave birth

and

- the voices that always tell me to start fires are now telling me to make hot fudge sundaes!!!!

thoughts?

[quote name='DT778']That's stupid. Lock this shit.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

if being stupid was enough reason to lock a thread then 90% of threads wouldn't last more than 30 seconds

the best way to handle threads you don't like is to not reply to them.

just fyi. ;)

p.s. you have some major mod envy.

I found it amusing. then again, I kind of have this thing called a sense of humor ;)

[quote name='Apossum']I found it amusing. then again, I kind of have this thing called a sense of humor ;)[/QUOTE]

:) sweet

there's not much of that around here.

haha.

the mods don't seem to have it that's for sure

i made this in Off Topic but they obviously moved it here after only reading the subject line

this thread has zero to do with the Virtual Boy

:lol:

[quote name='PKRipp3r']
this thread has zero to do with the Virtual Boy
[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing they moved it so it can die the slow death it deserves, rather than resulting in a flamewar directed entirely you.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']I'm guessing they moved it so it can die the slow death it deserves, rather than resulting in a flamewar directed entirely you.:D[/QUOTE]

funny then, that it seems to be surviving quite nicely...

*shrug*

and i directly challenge your assertion that it would have been a flame fest directed entirely at me

i think it would have broken down to about 75/25

the overwhelming majority of cagers sure are major shaq-fuing snobs.

if i had realized i would have just stayed in lurking mode

now the cat's out of the bag though...

:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well we see how long this topic lasts in a dead forum, it will be interesting and I'm going 90/10 split on the flames.[/QUOTE]

lol

you could be right

but 'waffles!' doesn't count as a flame

that's neutral

[quote name='Scorch']Zion, you got the tomatoes?[/QUOTE]

scorch, i honestly believe in the past year i have been listening to you, i have never heard you say anything positive, are you ok man?

[quote name='zionoverfire']I'm guessing they moved it so it can die the slow death it deserves, rather than resulting in a flamewar directed entirely you.:D[/QUOTE]

guess you're right zion

i'll go back to modding my own forums

at least they like me there

[quote name='iufoltzie']I dont see any picture[/QUOTE]

I think you do see a picture, but find it hard to accept what you see in the picture. It hurts you spiritually and mentally to see the horrid picture, therefore you are trying to pretend you have not seen it by claiming you can't see it. I hope one day you can accept the fact that you have already seen the picture and there is nothing you can do about it, since once you have seen it, you have seen it and that is all you can hope to ever do, is pretend you cannot see it. You are wasting your life away pretending that you cant see it. LIVE LIFE I TELL YOU, LIVE!!

(no I cant see the picture either)

[quote name='PKRipp3r']:lol:

if being stupid was enough reason to lock a thread then 90% of threads wouldn't last more than 30 seconds

just fyi. ;)

I agree. If Scorch had posted that OP, it would be the funniest thing ever, and end up with a 300 + page count.

I guess some people play favorites around here.

I thought it was brilliant...a nice laugh in the middle of a boring work day...

Thanks OP - now, back to the flaming for the rest of the CAG's...

[quote name='screwkick'][quote name='PKRipp3r']:lol:

just fyi. ;)

I agree. If Scorch had posted that OP, it would be the funniest thing ever, and end up with a 300 + page count.

I guess some people play favorites around here.[/QUOTE]

I agree on the favorites thing but neither scorch nor cheapyd for that matter could have made this post funny.

Eh, everyone's being too harsh. It would've been funnier if you had more pics, and if you had woven them into your story. "Then I went to the golf course with my friend, and I played great" -golf pic

Or some such. A little extra effort would've done you well.

[quote name='evilmax17']Eh, everyone's being too harsh. It would've been funnier if you had more pics, and if you had woven them into your story. "Then I went to the golf course with my friend, and I played great" -golf pic

Or some such. A little extra effort would've done you well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah....Good pictures might help

[quote name='World Of Games']scorch, i honestly believe in the past year i have been listening to you, i have never heard you say anything positive, are you ok man?[/QUOTE]

Then you should probably read other posts that I've made. The whole "scorch is an ass/hates everything" angle was played out a looooooooooooong time ago. It's not true, especially if anyone's talked to me outside the board.

I doubt it. I'd have been lucky to get four or five posts.

Admit it, you all love me here.

this thread has it all:

--Virtual Boys lodging themselves on faces
--flamers(hahah no)
--people flaming flamers
--people flaming scorch
--people claiming CAG is a popularity contest
--and waffles vs. pancakes vs. french toast!!!

now all we need is TITS!!!

xxx_willow_01.jpg

*crickets*

[quote name='PKRipp3r']guess you're right zion

at least they like me there[/QUOTE]

No, apperently I'm wrong.:lol:

[quote name='peteloaf']Waffles![/QUOTE]

Hey, you cant use my word. Find your own.

Now excuse me while I go back to my Pussy-waffles with syrup.

Man, I don't get why people have to flame the OP. He's just trying to have a little fun, and share a quick joke with a few of us. If you don't like the topic, don't read it. If you start to read it and then find out you don't like where it's going, then stop. Why waste time even responding to something you're not interested in?

I thought it was kinda funny OP.

Oh, and Apossom--the tits are funny too.

I actually find some popel who are trying to be funny make the lamest jokes ever. But i dont think this one is bad at all. i've read much worse.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']guess you're right zion

at least they like me there[/QUOTE]

I didn't know Morbid had a second account. :D

[quote name='Run4Fun']Man, I don't get why people have to flame the OP. He's just trying to have a little fun, and share a quick joke with a few of us. If you don't like the topic, don't read it. If you start to read it and then find out you don't like where it's going, then stop. Why waste time even responding to something you're not interested in?

I thought it was kinda funny OP.

Oh, and Apossom--the tits are funny too.[/QUOTE]

Those are good questions.
Here's another... Why would you respond to flames and/or trolls?

[quote name='PKRipp3r']- the voices that always tell me to start fires are now telling me to make hot fudge sundaes!!!![/QUOTE]

You had that voice too? :bouncy:

So is the virtual boy really worth picking up, i was thinking of buying one off of ebay but im only interested in wario land, mario tennis, and bomberman.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So is the virtual boy really worth picking up, i was thinking of buying one off of ebay but im only interested in wario land, mario tennis, and bomberman.[/QUOTE]

I could of picked one up with 3 games for $19.99 on clearance at Toys R Us back when they were trying to get rid of them... and I still thought it was $19.99 too much back then.

In other words.... no. Pass on it.

bread's done
Back