Ever taken a beer shower?

I havent took a slip of alcohol a day in my life, thus i dont drink, so no i wouldnt join that " Chick " for a beer shower.

Sorry.......

[quote name='JimmieMac']That's not beer you retard, its Bailey's Irish Cream.[/QUOTE]

...and it's a bath not a shower. Not a good start, OP.

I can think of a lot better use for that liquor. Like for one, getting a good looking chick drunk enough to fuck her. But hey, if seeing an ugly chick in a vat of alcohol is your kind of thing don't let us stop you from rubbin' one out.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I can think of a lot better use for that liquor. Like for one, getting a good looking chick drunk enough to fuck her.[/QUOTE]
Are you implying that that's what it takes to get a girl to sleep with you?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Link doesn't load for me. Judging by the reactions, that's a good thing. Anyone care to describe what I'm not seeing?[/QUOTE]

Just a woman in a bathtub full of baileys ... not much to see.

She just spent how much on that baileys? and she turned only one person on? too bad for her.

Its actually gross looking anyway...

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']The depths of human depravity know no bounds.[/QUOTE]

At least it's beer. If you really want to talk depravity, how about that "chick" that murdered women and bathed in their blood, thinking it would keep her young?

[quote name='eldad9']At least it's beer. If you really want to talk depravity, how about that "chick" that murdered women and bathed in their blood, thinking it would keep her young?[/QUOTE]

Yeah - it was Lord Dracula's aunt.

[quote name='eldad9']At least it's beer. If you really want to talk depravity, how about that "chick" that murdered women and bathed in their blood, thinking it would keep her young?[/QUOTE]

Bloody Mary?

[quote name='Xevious']It didnt click on the link. Is it safe for work? Maybe I'll wait till I get home.[/QUOTE]

I guess the video itself is safe, if you want your coworkers to know you're into that sort of thing. :lol:

[quote name='Xevious']It didnt click on the link. Is it safe for work? Maybe I'll wait till I get home.[/QUOTE]

No. The actual video isn't so bad it's just the pics of naked sluts spreading their legs and the links to all the "adult videos" on the site that are NSFW.

[quote name='javeryh']No. The actual video isn't so bad it's just the pics of naked sluts spreading their legs and the links to all the "adult videos" on the site that are NSFW.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything like that ... probably a combination of adblock and not paying attention. :lol:

[quote name='DT778']no not safe for work

boob ads[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I look at this link when I get home.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Are you implying that that's what it takes to get a girl to sleep with you?[/QUOTE]

Nah, it just helps to get things going. ;)

I've never taken a beer shower, but sometimes I feel the need to pour champagne on bitches and tell them to rub it on their breasts. I'll throw in a couple of "triflin' hoes" as I'm doing it, if I'm in a good mood.

The people have spoken. Lock? :lol:

I don't even need to watch the vid, I can picture it-- some dumb giggly blond chick sitting in a bath saying something dumb, with a bunch of dumb make up on, drinking something alcoholic, while the dumb cameraman says something equally dumb to her to make her laugh. Overall, the whole thing will appeal to drunk fratboys, and people who like Girls Gone Wild vids.

edit: nevermind. I was completely wrong. :lol: I thought it would be some amateur production. that just looked like a waste of alcohol and Katja wasn't that hot. mark one for "non-plussed"

bread's done
Back