Ever wonder how many hours a game took? This thread answers! Help keep it updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wd4000']Call of Duty 4- 6-7 hrs on Hardened mode[/quote]

Hardened... that's difficulty level 2 out of 4, right? Everyone has different names for their difficulties these days, it's hard to keep up.

Mass Effect (with all side quests and planets searched) - 22 hours
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - took around 10 hours on normal

[quote name='PyroGamer']Half Life 2 (360)

10 hours 29 minutes

Half Life 2 Episode 1 (360)

3 hours 11 minutes[/quote]

I told you HL2 was short. ;)

[quote name='yukine']I told you HL2 was short. ;)[/QUOTE]
Still wasn't able to get through Episode 2, though. :cry:

But I'll have the game on monday, so all shall be well soon.

I apologize if this has been answered, but I didn't see it in here.

What is the estimated time for Blue Dragon, with and without 1000G?

My playthrough of Blue Dragon took me about 50 hours and I have 300/1000 points. I'm not far off from getting a variety of the achievements (monster record, at least one shadow class leveled up), but I'd estimate it would take me another 10ish to 1000 it. That's 10 that would be better spent on a game off the backlog stack, so it's tabeled for now.

Mario Party DS - About 3 hours.
Mass Effect - 21 hours (with side quests)

My Half Life 2 (360) playthrough took me in the 15-16 hour range. Maybe I just went slow. I didn't do too much achievement whoring or replaying.

Just beat Mass Effect last night, took me 24 hours. I did quite a few of the side quests but not enough to get the Completionist achievement.

I just finished off NFS: Carbon (with some replays and a frustrating final boss) in about 9 hours.

Edit: Also, Beautiful Katamari took me like 4 hours to get through the story (very basic run through)

[quote name='Wlogan31']Wii

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption: 18 hours for 100%[/quote]

Not even. 18 hours is if you take your time. I finished it at 100% at a little over 14 hours. This is even after I've gone back to double check for a few items.

Mass Effect too me 35 hours to complete doing all sidequests and getting to the max level of 50 for first play through.

I don't have an exact time, because when I switched to disc 3, the clock jumped to over 18,000 hours, but:

Blue Dragon - ~80 hours for 1000G.

I finished with closer to 85, but I left the game running while I was at work to level up Shadow classes. I missed some items and monsters earlier on, so I won't end up with 100% on the first playthrough.

You're a brave man to sink that time into Blue Dragon. I was around 50 when I beat the game and I don't have the heart to invest the time to level up everyone.

I'm going on 27 hours for a 'complete' run through of Assassin's Creed.

Not that anyone really cared about this game , but I just finished The Legend of Spyro : A New Beginning for the DS in about 5-6 hours. This doesn't include the bonus crystal puzzles after you beat the game or the additional arcade mode , just the main story mode.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']You're a brave man to sink that time into Blue Dragon. I was around 50 when I beat the game and I don't have the heart to invest the time to level up everyone.

I'm going on 27 hours for a 'complete' run through of Assassin's Creed.[/QUOTE]
Getting all Shadow classes to 99 for all characters was brutal, but thankfully you can basically let the game play itself. I read a couple of books and watched movies/TV during the process--it probably took close to 20 hours just for that.
I still have to beat the optional bosses and remove all the barriers, but that should only take an hour or so. I'm still not sure I have it in me for another playthrough to get the item and monster logs, even with the New Game + option.

Got one

Vampire Bloodlines the Masquarde. That took me at least 60 hours. Long but good game. I didn't even complete all of the side quests either.

anyone have the time for Eternal Sonata? I'm barrowing it from a friend and don't know if i have time for it, school, and work.

[quote name='Dingleberry']anyone have the time for Eternal Sonata? I'm barrowing it from a friend and don't know if i have time for it, school, and work.[/quote]

Between 30 to 40 hours, depending on if you do the optional dungeon or not.
I had 31 beaten without the optional, and then an extra 5 or 6 onto that with it.

Eternal Sonata - Xbox 360

25 hours for 1 play through. Only got 12/22 Achievements for 120 gp. Kinda weak. Also I don't think I made it to party level 6 :whistle2:/ great game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back