EVERTHING ON EBAY-TAKING OFFERS STILL, Lost my job, Electronics, PS3, 360, Steam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsexydh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
148 (100%)
EVERYTHING IS GOING ON EBAY TONIGHT, IF YOU SEE A ITEM JUST LET ME KNOW YOUR OFFER AND I CAN PULL IT OFF OF EBAY!

I lost my job of 6 years due to cutbacks, i have a new job but can't start for a few more weeks so most the gifts i received in the last 3 months for my birthday, housewarming party and getting married are up for grabs!! Pictures at the bottom link!!

Everything for sale is New and Sealed except tablet, the tablet and sony headphones have no upc on the box itself as my crazy aunt that passed a few weeks ago has done since i was young so we couldn't return them without her lol, just PM me your offers and i will figure out shipping based on your location or how many items you are getting to try to keep it down, all items will have tracking and insurance is up to you but recommended, all payments need to be Paypal!

If interested in certain items and you need more pictures just send me your email in a pm and what you want more pictures of!

I put Retail prices up just to show what they are if there's similar models, also the asking price is what i'm hoping to get.

I do take offers and bundles as long as there not lowballs!

Electronics:

1 Pair of Special Edition Dre Beats Urbeats -- Special edition is all black instead of black/red or white/red on the earbud, Red cord and a remote/mic for htc phones, so i'm not sure if they're compatible with android/iphone, remote/mic wise.
Retail $100 -- Asking $70

1 Pair of Sony MDRX10/RED Over the Ear Headphones-- Red and Silver version, Mine came with a extra headphone cord and other accessories!
Retail was $300 +, Currently on sale for $200, Asking $150

Razer PC Gaming Items
1 Razer Ferox Speaker Set -- Retail $60 -- Asking $40
1 Razer Kabuto Gaming Mouse Pad -- Retail $20 -- Asking $10
1 Razer Deathadder 2013 Gaming Mouse -- Retail $70 -- Asking $55
Whole Set Bundle Retail $150 -- Asking as a bundle -- $85 for all + Razer extra's in pictures

1 Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers -- Retail $ 60 each -- Asking $35 Each
1 Xbox 360 Quick Charge Dock Kits -- Retail $30 each -- Asking $15 Each
1 Sony PS3 Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Headset -- Retail $150 -- Asking $100

1 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 16gb Tablet in White-- Item is barely used for maybe 15-20 Hours just general email/browsing, I hate to sell it but i have to, Item shows no wear at all and looks brand new except on scratch but on the side of the unit, a lot of manufacturers aka belkin lol, reused tab 10.1 cases and it scratches peoples unit hence the bad reviews for all the note cases when it came out, i got a lot of accessories for it also that will be included, The normal tablet just has a wall charger and the note pen.
Also included:
1 Car Charger
1 Sandisk Extreme Class 10 64gb microsd card
1 Blue Hard rubber silicone type cover, Back and sides
1 Light Brown Leather-ish Book/Kickstand Case, all around coverage with open ports
1 or 2 Samsung connector to Usb Dongles
1 Rocketfish Tablet Stand
1 Screen Cleaning Kit
1 Car Tablet Headrest Holder
1 Black and Pink Macbook 13 bag to hold unit and all acc.
Maybe more items for it, won't change pricing if there's extra items i've forgotten.
All items Retail -- Tablet -- $500, Accessories -- $200= $700 -- Asking $575

Game Codes

PS3
Little Big Planet Karting Online Pass
Assasssin's Creed 3 Uplay Online Pass Passport

PC

Steam Gifts

Tower Wars
The Ship 2-Pack
Edge
Killing Floor Guest Pass -- 2 Left
Red Orchestra 2 - 3 Day Passes -- 3 Left

Steam Keys

Uplink -- 1 Left
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 -- 1 Left
Dead Pixels -- 1 Left
The Journey Down: Chapter 1 -- 1 Left
Galactic Arms Race -- 2 Left
iBomber Defense -- 1 Left
iBomber Defense Pacific -- 1 Left
Indie Game: The Movie -- 1 Left
Titan Quest -- 2 Left
XIII Century Gold -- 1 Left
Cogs -- 1 Left
Commander: Conquest Of The Americas -- 1 Left
Majesty 2 -- 1 Left
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition -- 1 Left
Worms Pinball -- 1 Left
Alien Breed 2 -- 1 Left
[/COLOR]

Desura
8-Bit Commando -- 1 Left
Bleed -- 1 Left
Oniken -- 1 Left
AlterEgo: DreamWalker -- 1 Left
Forceline -- 1 Left
Love+ -- 1 Left
Smooth Operators: Call Center Chaos -- 1 Left
Livalink -- 1 Left
Major Mayhem -- 1 Left
The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned! -- 1 Left
Omegalodon -- 1 Left
BattleGroup -- 3 Left

Gamersgate
Torchlight 1 Non-Steam SECUrom Gift -- 1 Left

Pc/Mac Software

Norton AntiVirus 2013 -- 1 Left
Norton Internet Security 2013-- 1 Left
Norton AntiVirus 12 for Mac -- 1 Left
Norton Internet Security 5 for Mac -- 1 Left
Norton Mobile Security 2.0 -- 1 Left
Norton Ghost 15.0 -- 1 Left
Norton Online Backup -- 1 Left
Norton Utilities 16 -- 2 Left
Mcafee All Access 2012/2013 -- 1 Left

Thanks for taking a look at my items, I also have a new Pioneer 8400bh car radio and 2 New Polk amps, 1 subwoofer amp, 1 door speaker amp, if interested let me know, i probably won't get around to that project now. Retail -- $650, Asking $400

If anything shouldn't be listed in here let me know and i will remove it, i read the guidelines but have never posted in this area before!

http://imgur.com/a/NVBUf

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold Some Steam games, Also Sold the Razer Keyboard and Pending offer on Xbox controllers and charge kits!, If interested send those offers in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold a few more steam games!

I think i'm gonna give the other items a few more days before i take them to ebay, so if you want to make an offer just let me know, Thanks Guys

Sold Steam Games,

I think i'm gonna give the other items a few more days before i take them to ebay, so if you want to make an offer just let me know, Thanks Guys

Sold Steam Games,

Also I am putting all the items on ebay tonight so if you want something let me know fairly quickly and if the offer is ok i can pull it off there before it finishes!

Everything is up on ebay so if you want something let me know fairly quickly and if the offer is ok i can pull it off there before it finishes in 2 days!

[quote name='Caffeinefree']Where can I find you on ebay?[/QUOTE]

http://myworld.ebay.com/bigsexydh

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Barely-Used-Samsung-Galaxy-Note10-1-Tablet-GT-N8013-16GB-White-with-Acc-Bundle/251276517596?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=015&category=171485&cmd=ViewItem

I think that should get you there, also here is a item and you can get to the others from the right side under sellers other items, i can also take offers on CAG instead of ebay and then pull it off there, either way let me know if you have questions!

[quote name='2supekards']your prices are too high for me, but good luck! I wish you the best.[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you're looking at anything, like i said i take offers so if no one is bidding i might take a offer instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back