Every one friend me on myspace!!

[quote name='guyver2077']lmao

yes lets all have a myspace with our cheap ass friends lol (99.9 % men)[/quote]

Sausage fest!

[quote name='evilmregg']I liked MySpace back when it was populated mostly by slutty emo girls. Now it's just sad.[/quote]

Hellz yeah!

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Except in the TOS they don't mention anything about that. In fact, it says quite the opposite.[/quote]

I just check Wikipedia. Apparently the legal wording has changed:

Until June 2006, there was a concern amongst musicians, artists, and bands on MySpace such as songwriter Billy Bragg owing to the fine print within the user agreement that read, "You hereby grant to MySpace.com a non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, and distribute such Content on and through the Services". The fine print brought particular concern as the agreement was being made with Murdoch's News Corporation. Billy Bragg brought the issue to the attention of the media during the first week of June 2006.[23] Jeff Berman, a MySpace spokesman swiftly responded by saying, "Because the legalese has caused some confusion, we are at work revising it to make it very clear that MySpace is not seeking a license to do anything with an artist's work other than allow it to be shared in the manner the artist intends".
By June 27, 2006 MySpace had lived up to their word and amended the user agreement with, "MySpace.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, 'Content') that you post to the MySpace Services. After posting your Content to the MySpace Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose".

I didn't know about that. Its good news for me

bread's done
Back