Everyone in NY state needs to vote "The Rent is Too Damn High"

He's got the karate expert vote on lock.

EDIT: Hell, I probably would vote for this guy, if only because his website is like a free trip to 1997.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounded like just a joke to me. Not even worth paying attention to really. Sure the rent is to high thing is no joke but the entire thing was played off like it was a joke.

[quote name='gargus']Sounded like just a joke to me. Not even worth paying attention to really. Sure the rent is to high thing is no joke but the entire thing was played off like it was a joke.[/QUOTE]

So I take you aren't a fan of BasilMarceaux.com?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']So I take you aren't a fan of BasilMarceaux.com?[/QUOTE]

Never heard of it till now. I watched some of his videos and equally unfunny.

Its not that I am without humor its just not funny to me when people go into things like that where its supposed to actually be serious and real so they can try and be funny or play some character.

If thats what they want to do thats fine and if people find it funny then thats fine as well. Just to me its not funny.

[quote name='gargus']Never heard of it till now. I watched some of his videos and equally unfunny.

Its not that I am without humor its just not funny to me when people go into things like that where its supposed to actually be serious and real so they can try and be funny or play some character.

If thats what they want to do thats fine and if people find it funny then thats fine as well. Just to me its not funny.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, how dare he besmirch the hallowed institution of modern American politics.

[quote name='gargus']Never heard of it till now. I watched some of his videos and equally unfunny.

If thats what they want to do thats fine and if people find it funny then thats fine as well. Just to me its not funny.[/QUOTE]

BasilMarceaux.com was real. This is just dumb/crazy people trying to get into politics...which is admirable since they are trying to change things...but unintentionally funny because they are dumb/crazy.

Kinda reminds of the professional wrestler president in Idiocracy. I think we're maybe 4 more elections away from only the weirdest and therefore most interesting character gets elected, qualifications be damned.

[quote name='nasum']Kinda reminds of the professional wrestler president in Idiocracy. I think we're maybe 4 more elections away from only the weirdest and therefore most interesting character gets elected, qualifications be damned.[/QUOTE]

Now that you mention this, he does remind me of him a little bit.

This guy is awesome. He's like a folk hero.

I'd buy a T-shirt, but I'd be a hipocrit cuz I live with my parents. I think rent should be a % of your income.

He's a guy who blames Jews for the rent being too damn high.

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news...y-not-so-funny
That's bigoted, but it might be true. I'd be interested in a survey of landpimps what % of them identify as jewish.

I'm paraphrasing, but "It's about getting involved in the voting process, not about praying to Jesus like a social worker." This while we have campaigns trying to keep people from voting.

bread's done
Back