Everything and Nothing All OTT Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Depends on how evil you are. ;)
Don't read unless you've completed "Strictly Business", or are DarthPuma:
There's a quest where you can work for slave traders rounding up particular targets. Minefield sniper guy is one of them, providing he's alive. It was slightly more satisfying to show up, shock the fucker with the stun gun thing, put the slave collar on his neck while he was out of it, and laugh as I told him to get his ass back to the slave traders before his head popped. :D
[/quote]
I stripped him naked took his sniper rifle before sending him off. :cool:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'](A) Unless you're doing a speed run, experience is plentiful.
(B) See A
(C) Got me there.

I'm alright, I suppose. Yousef?[/quote]

(A) and (B) -- If done early on and the proportion of the experience/money for the effort is righteous. ;)

I'm still breathing -- managed a fun filled (?) day at the mountain without breaking anything. Though my knees are pretty fucked up from a couple hard biffs into snow with ice underneath. 8\

[quote name='DarthPuma']I don't play evil.[/quote]

Doesn't matter, there's a reason it's called Strictly Business -- while it's not essential to the main story arc missions, it does play a role (i'm sure there are other ways to accomplish it if you somehow skip strictly business)... it's not EVIL like... say... blowing up megaton. Or killing whoever looks at you funny.:cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](A) and (B) -- If done early on and the proportion of the experience/money for the effort is righteous. ;)

I'm still breathing -- managed a fun filled (?) day at the mountain without breaking anything. Though my knees are pretty fucked up from a couple hard biffs into snow with ice underneath. 8\[/QUOTE]
Oof. Ice? Snow? My blood's too thin for that dogmess.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I don't play evil.[/QUOTE]
It's not really evil in so much that I think you can get a back story on your bounties, and they're not necessarily the best people.

I don't think you lose much, if any, karma for the mission either way.

my karma took a hit for each "capture", however, it helped me nail 2 out of 3 cheesemints for the level 14 deals. ;) And if you're ever really low on karma and want to be good, you just go donate to the church of atom.

[quote name='lordwow']Isn't it sad I'm looking forward to UNO Rush?[/quote]

It is if you plan on paying for it. ;)

J/K... make sure to use the vision cam to flash people images of owen's dirty diapers when you lose.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']my karma took a hit for each "capture", however, it helped me nail 2 out of 3 cheesemints for the level 14 deals. ;) And if you're ever really low on karma and want to be good, you just go donate to the church of atom.[/QUOTE]
If you give bums outside Megaton purified water, you get huge karma boosts.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']If you give bums outside Megaton purified water, you get huge karma boosts.[/quote]

Considering the creepy, gay, pedophile of a robot butler in Megaton gives you purified water like it grows on trees, that's not bad at all.

[quote name='dcfox']How do you go through the game with neutral karma? Seems that might be harder going bad or good.[/quote]

you just keep an eye on your karma. if you're too high, you murder a few people or hack a few terminals or steal a few things. if you're too low, you give a few bottles of water to hobos or fix a few pipes in megaton or donate to the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back