Conflict: Desert Storm II Back to Baghdad (CIB) $1

Scaler (CIB) $1

Rayman Arena (CIB)  $1

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg (CIB)  $1

Burnout (Missing Booklet)  $1

Batman Vengeance (CIB)  $1

Xbox:

Sonic Mega Collection Plus (CIB) $1

I have to ask: What could possibly be in the MW2 guide book? I'm not asking to bash the series in anyway (I have a disgusting 220+ hours logged on BlOps2 and probably 150+ hours on MW2) but I just don't know what it could possibly say that would require a whole book. 

"Chapter 1: Pulling a trigger
Chapter 2: Camping
Chapter 3: Credits"

I have to ask: What could possibly be in the MW2 guide book? I'm not asking to bash the series in anyway (I have a disgusting 220+ hours logged on BlOps2 and probably 150+ hours on MW2) but I just don't know what it could possibly say that would require a whole book.

"Chapter 1: Pulling a trigger
Chapter 2: Camping
Chapter 3: Credits"
I've never even opened it to look at it. Was given to me for free at a Toys R US so I took it. After flipping thorough it just now it has: Maps, Gun Specs, game walk through and what not.

The Last of Us Survival Edition (Sealed) - $63

The Last of Us Online Pass - $4

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess - $15

Tales of Symphonia (Missing Booklet) - $13

Last edited by a moderator:
is The Last of Us online pass the season pass?  and does anyone know if the inFAMOUS super voucher requires the collection to play or will a regular copy of inFAMOUS 2 work?  or is Festival of Blood standalone, not requiring any discs or digital copies of the first and/or second game?

edit: sorry for the probably stupid/obvious questions.  though i've had a PS3 for a long time, i've never really used PSN other than for free demos.  don't know how all this stuff works.

is The Last of Us online pass the season pass? and does anyone know if the inFAMOUS super voucher requires the collection to play or will a regular copy of inFAMOUS 2 work? or is Festival of Blood standalone, not requiring any discs or digital copies of the first and/or second game?

edit: sorry for the probably stupid/obvious questions. though i've had a PS3 for a long time, i've never really used PSN other than for free demos. don't know how all this stuff works.
It's the actual online pass! The Last of Us has 5 v 5 multiplayer versus. So the online pass to access the online features.

inFamous Collection Super Voucher $1

Bioshock Infinite exclusive gear power-ups $1

Bioshock Infinite PS3 Theme $1

Plus $1 on all the UV.

I have an Assassin's Creed III 9" Conner Statue Figure from the Collector's Edition. Any one interested in it?

nomad, wait, is this to say that the retail (disc) game doesn't come with the online features already???
Sadly yeah : / But that's only if you buy it used of course! If it's brand new then you will get the pass with it. I'm not a big fan of online passes but it is much much better than only allowing one console per disk.

And another tidbit, all online passes are $9.99. If there's one that isn't, let me know if I'm wrong!

If you have anymore questions, let me know!

is The Last of Us online pass the season pass? and does anyone know if the inFAMOUS super voucher requires the collection to play or will a regular copy of inFAMOUS 2 work? or is Festival of Blood standalone, not requiring any discs or digital copies of the first and/or second game?

edit: sorry for the probably stupid/obvious questions. though i've had a PS3 for a long time, i've never really used PSN other than for free demos. don't know how all this stuff works.
The super voucher downloads a copy of festival of blood (does not require any disc to start up) and some DLC for Infamous 2 (Weapon skins and dlc powers, possibly more)

Here'a whats in the Infamous collection voucher

-Infamous Festival of Blood (This downloads on your ps3 no disc to launch)

-extra missions

-additional character costumes

-additional power ups

-additional weapon styles

its alright kovorkian, just got a ps3 and dont have any games, but cant be spend that much right now

infamous voucher- 2

bread's done
Back