Everything has Shipped

Lowball will end tomorrow night. I'll be working the late shift tonight and tomorrow night. So expect less updates from 4pm on. As for the time the lowball will end is once I get off of work tomorrow morning. I get out at 1am. So everyone will still have time tobid on what they want until I get home. It takes me about 25min to get home from work so your looking at the lowball to end sometime between 1am-1:40am CST.

Again everyone thanks for all the bids.
Start Time: Start Now
End Time: Between 11:00-12:00 CST
Yo Max. Anyway you can clear this one up for me? I just want to know roughly when this will be over so I know if I should stay up monitoring my Batman bids or if I should just go to bed and hope for the best.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Max. Anyway you can clear this one up for me? I just want to know roughly when this will be over so I know if I should stay up monitoring my Batman bids or if I should just go to bed and hope for the best.

Thanks!
Just go on to bed Brash, no one will mess with your Batmans...muahhhhhahahahahahhhh, all the Batmans shall be MINE!!!

Kidding, I would like to know this as well. I may just post a larger bid on some stuff I'm already winning and call it a night.

Just go on to bed Brash, no one will mess with your Batmans...muahhhhhahahahahahhhh, all the Batmans shall be MINE!!!

Kidding, I would like to know this as well. I may just post a larger bid on some stuff I'm already winning and call it a night.
Good luck. I want those Blu-rays. I can let the other stuff go, but the Blu-rays are mine.

But yes, thats my thought process too. If it's the later option I may just place my max bid and go to bed. We'll see

Well, that's confusing. Just yesterday he said "It takes me about 25min to get home from work so your looking at the lowball to end sometime between 1am-1:40am CST. "
I'm actually getting out early tonight from work that's why I put the correct end time in the OP. Sorry for any confusion.

Brash I won't touch your Batman's.....
Maybe you won't, but i might

Family%20Guy%20Perverted%20old%20man.jpg

bread's done
Back