Everything is gone

Interested in:
PS3
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Watchmen: The Complete Experience

Let me know if nobody pops up to buy the whole lot.

Need to know shipping on

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker - $ 5
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - $ 7
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - $ 10
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $ 5
Chrono Trigger - $ 5
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier - $ 10
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $ 5
Glory of Heracles - $ 5
Nostalgia (Sealed) - $ 6

Interested
Club Nintendo 2010 Platinum reward: Super Mario statue (sealed) - $ 25

curious how much this would be shipped to Canada with USPS First Class International shipping, if you dont mind please check for me thanks

Resident Evil 4 - $ 5
Rouge Galaxy - $ 5
Chrono Trigger - $ 5
Nostalgia (Sealed) - $ 6

Are all these game complete? Also how much for the shipping?

sorry i was at work. ive responded to everyone and updated the list for the others inquiring about certain items. slidecage put a dent in the DS selection. lol! ill be up all night so buy away

Interested in:

Wii:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom (jap version) - $10

PS3:
Eternal Sonata (Sealed) - $ 12

all figures have normal shelf were
Capcom Fight Club gift bag :MvC 3 t-shirt (large) & Limited edition Capcom shot glass set (sealed) - $ 25

I want these 2 games.

Cursed Mountain: Limited Edition (sealed) - $8
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - $ 10

I'll pm you too.

You need to get your act together.....I told you what items I wanted and asked for the grand total so that I could PP you and you pmed me the total.
When I tried to pay you and you sent a pm saying that some items were already sold.

You shouldn't quote the grand total and much later, tell people...sorry this was sold already. Why even quote the total price if someone else already bought the item.

Better question, why are you quoting the total price on the same item to different people.
First come, first service. What a joke. How can you sell a item to another person if one person is asking the total price and you tell them the price?

[quote name='Readthepost']I want these 2 games.

Cursed Mountain: Limited Edition (sealed) - $8
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - $ 10

I'll pm you too.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gmsick']you asked for a quote sir you never commited to a sale. you snooze you lose.... Bump[/QUOTE]

hmmm....I want these 2 games.....tell me the total price. I even gave you my address so that you can tell me the exact price. Not a commitment? What world are you on? I wasn't negotiating prices.

Whatever, I'm not going to buy or trade with you.....I have trust issues. Good luck on you sale....I mean this sincerely.

I'm even bumping this thread for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Readthepost']hmmm....I want these 2 games.....tell me the total price. I even gave you my address so that you can tell me the exact price. Not a commitment? What world are you on? I wasn't negotiating prices.

Whatever, I'm not going to buy or trade with you.....I have trust issues. Good luck on you sale....I mean this sincerely.

I'm even bumping this thread for you.[/QUOTE]

you wasted to much time responding. i had 50 plus pms to sift through. it happens *shrug* someone was willing to pay on the spot. now my personal copy of DQ9 is for sale. the one i pmed you saying you could get to make amends for the incident. untill i saw your rant and re pm'd you stating to forget it your mouth ruined any chance of you getting the game. so thanks for the edited in bump, but be on your way sir. im selling stuff here

bread's done
Back