Everything must go! masha's 3Week collection SALE.

DAMNIT - I was gonna second chance your losing bidder, but he's in the UK and Ive had a TON of hassles with international bidders. Damnit Masha, why can't you draw decent losing bidders?!

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']DAMNIT - I was gonna second chance your losing bidder, but he's in the UK and Ive had a TON of hassles with international bidders. Damnit Masha, why can't you draw decent losing bidders?!

Dave[/QUOTE]

I can produce some good sales though :razz: :razz: :razz:

Growlanser paid + $17 Global Priority + $4 Insurance.

Sweet ! Good day ina hood :roll:

[quote name='blueweltall']Is it because of Working Design closing?[/QUOTE]

well GQMyass had it for $64 at BIN at the time. I don't know. Wait.. they just moved it up to $80. :lol:

[quote name='masha']well GQMyass had it for $64 at BIN at the time. I don't know. Wait.. they just moved it up to $80. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I was actually watching the GQD BIN listing. There were very few buyers up until a couple days ago. They got quite a few buyers on the 13th and 14th. Overnight, they raised the price price to $73.92 (plus shipping). Also, they had 15 in stock on their website for $59.99 yesterday. I checked again this morning, and the price was raised to $64.99. There are 12 left in stock.

[quote name='Jack']I was actually watching the GQD BIN listing. There were very few buyers up until a couple days ago. They got quite a few buyers on the 13th and 14th. Overnight, they raised the price price to $73.92 (plus shipping). Also, they had 15 in stock on their website for $59.99 yesterday. I checked again this morning, and the price was raised to $64.99. There are 12 left in stock.[/QUOTE]

They have 9 left now. It's going to be dry now.

VP is $108 I have another war.

The contest is Cancelled for this week listings . Thanks to everyone who participated and to everyone who helped me out to sell my collection. I appreciate it!!! :bow:

Blue Please PM me your mailing address

Hmmm - I have an extra one I might put up at the beginning of the year with some other "rarities" (Outlaw sprint car, mvc2, lunar fan art) - Im not sure if I want to keep the black watch or the white watch.

Dave

bread's done
Back