EVERYTHING MUST GO TONIGHT. PRICES are CHEAP and SHIPPED. 10-24-10

[quote name='Estebon']$60 for Tales? What a ripoff. You can get this for cheaper on ebay and amazon and thats new.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, a lot of your prices are higher than ebay/amazon/gamestop. I don't mean to thread crap, you just might want to think about lowering the prices some.

Good times with Dungeon Seige, a-hacking and a-slashing and on a quest for some plot. XD

Was Lost Kingdoms 1 any good? I picked up the 2nd a while back but haven't got around to trying it out.

as soon as anyone trys to buy music or new apps, it'll erase all those apps on there unless you give your entire account info over (and include it as well-which will be impossible if you have a credit card on that account). just an fyi.

I actually downloaded The Wire when I watched all 5 seasons. Brilliant show.

But I have an ASS of DVD's I will probably end up selling. So stay tuned.

FYI, anyone who pays the $36 for the MGS Essential Collection is a fucking idiot and deserves to be shot... almost all Wal Marts(at least around me) have it in stock, and all have it for $20 brand new sealed...

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I actually downloaded The Wire when I watched all 5 seasons. Brilliant show.

But I have an ASS of DVD's I will probably end up selling. So stay tuned.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I just needed a legit copy to replace the bootleg I got on eBay. More interested in blus, you selling any of those?

FYI - He says pay with paypal and you're safe, but wants you to gift payments. I said I wouldn't (it's up to each individual to decide if they want to or not), and he said "F***, NO SALE!". Very lame.

[quote name='sdragon']FYI - He says pay with paypal and you're safe, but wants you to gift payments. I said I wouldn't (it's up to each individual to decide if they want to or not), and he said "F***, NO SALE!". Very lame.[/QUOTE]

Even if you offered to cover the fees?

if you want any form of recourse or security ( and to follow the rules of this site ) DO NOT send gifted. As far as your sale items, are prices negotiable?. you have many that are insanely overpriced but some in the ballpark. I'll toss you an offer if you'd think of being a little flexible.

Usually stuff on fire sale (or in your words, priced to sell in one day) is priced to sell immediately. No offense, but none of these are fire sale worthy. I've seen lower prices on Amazon on some of these...

im even a cheaper #$#$$# :)

Make an offer on these Dont really need them that is why im making an offer

if they are complete

have over a 50 game backlog that is why the prices SUCK :)

Pokemon Ranger -
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia
both for 15 shipped

OR
Shiren the Wanderer
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia
all 3 for 20 shipped

Or

Shiren the Wanderer
Izuna 2 (Sealed)
Pokemon Ranger