Everything shipped

12.Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Collector Edition (Damaged Outerbox, missing 1 of the postcards) - $1
17.Broken Pink iPod Nano 2nd Gen 4gb(Broken Screen-It turns on but the screen is white) - $1
18.Broken White Wireless Xbox 360 Controller (Right Analog stick broken) Should be easy to fix - $1
20.Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core UMD Holder (Holds 2 UMD Gamestop Pre-order) - $3
25.Square Enix Silver Member 2009-2010 Calendar for (2010 calendar) - $1

I might go to Anime Expo. Any chance we could meet so I could skip the shipping costs?

[quote name='conkwe']12.Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Collector Edition (Damaged Outerbox, missing 1 of the postcards) - $1
17.Broken Pink iPod Nano 2nd Gen 4gb(Broken Screen-It turns on but the screen is white) - $1
18.Broken White Wireless Xbox 360 Controller (Right Analog stick broken) Should be easy to fix - $1
20.Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core UMD Holder (Holds 2 UMD Gamestop Pre-order) - $3
25.Square Enix Silver Member 2009-2010 Calendar for (2010 calendar) - $1

I might go to Anime Expo. Any chance we could meet so I could skip the shipping costs?[/QUOTE]

If you do go then we can meet up. I'm going on July 2. I'll be cosplaying N from Pokemon.

16.Blazblue Comic Book $5

23.Hyperdimension Neptunia Artbook $5

29.Blazblue Calamity Trigger Limited Edition (USED sticker on the gamecase) $5

28.Family Guy The Freakin Sweet Collection and Dodgeball. UMD only. No box $2 Freemason
2.The Return of the Living Dead (BR+DVD) $2 Freemason

Whoops, meant:

29.Blazblue Calamity Trigger Limited Edition (USED sticker on the gamecase) - $9

I get my 6 and 9's mixed up. 69! :D

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']How much would shipping for the GTA Safe cost to 77836?[/QUOTE]

It might fit in a large or medium flat rate box which is $10-11

Just in case I don't update this within the next hour the lowball WILL END between 10-11 PST no later no earlier. I am trying to complete some school assignments and will not be able to update as much. This is an announcement just so you guys know.

10.Guitar Hero On Tour (Only works on DS fat and DS Lite) $1
17.Broken Pink iPod Nano 2nd Gen 4gb(Broken Screen-It turns on but the screen is white) $2
18.Broken White Wireless Xbox 360 Controller (Right Analog stick broken) Should be easy to fix $2
24.Record of Agarest War Original Soundtrack $1

I'm back, I had my brother do the updates while I was gone. Anyways there is LESS THAN ONE HOUR TO GO!!!!! Get your snipes in now and you might claim the loot.

17.Broken Pink iPod Nano 2nd Gen 4gb(Broken Screen-It turns on but the screen is white) - $3
18.Broken White Wireless Xbox 360 Controller (Right Analog stick broken) Should be easy to fix - $3

I'm going to leave this here and then be done with this whole thing. Before I left you feedback, I made sure to check if the game came loose due to a shipping error so I didn't leave you bad feedback that you didn't deserve. I shook the case violently, I flipped it in the air a few times, and the game was still in place. This means one of two things, either you never checked to see if the game was inserted properly before shipping or you put it in poorly without securing it. Either way, it is 100% your fault that the game came loose in the box and there is no way it occurred during shipping. It still works so I didn't leave you negative feedback. My feedback is warranted yours is not. Just because somebody leaves you neutral feedback, doesn't mean you leave it back for no other reason than you didn't like yours. Luckily I don't trade on here often and now I definitely will make sure to avoid it now. Thanks!

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I'm going to leave this here and then be done with this whole thing. Before I left you feedback, I made sure to check if the game came loose due to a shipping error so I didn't leave you bad feedback that you didn't deserve. I shook the case violently, I flipped it in the air a few times, and the game was still in place. This means one of two things, either you never checked to see if the game was inserted properly before shipping or you put it in poorly without securing it. Either way, it is 100% your fault that the game came loose in the box and there is no way it occurred during shipping. It still works so I didn't leave you negative feedback. My feedback is warranted yours is not. Just because somebody leaves you neutral feedback, doesn't mean you leave it back for no other reason than you didn't like yours. Luckily I don't trade on here often and now I definitely will make sure to avoid it now. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Karma is a b*tch. Just so you know now. everyone who purchased something from me so far hasn't had a problem. I made sure everything was in place, I even checked if the item was functional before shipping it out. You didn't even bother messaging me first.

Um I never did anything wrong so how is karma a bitch? I paid you promptly and did my part, you just failed to do yours. Look whatever it's over and you got your money and I'm not asking for a refund. I don't know what the point of messaging you would have been since it wouldn't have changed anything. Anyway it's done.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Um I never did anything wrong so how is karma a bitch? I paid you promptly and did my part, you just failed to do yours. Look whatever it's over and you got your money and I'm not asking for a refund. I don't know what the point of messaging you would have been since it wouldn't have changed anything. Anyway it's done.[/QUOTE]

Actually if you were one of the OCD people about the games I would have just gave you back your money because I could have received more on ebay for it anyways. I don't need your feedback or your money I wouldn't mind just keeping the bonus disc. Anyways like you said I'm done with this.

bread's done
Back